Resurrection Angling back again

chris1967

Site Supporter

Coxey70

So the Resurrection Angling hook tying station am I right in thinking it only ties spade hooks. I buy pre tied hooks at the minute or off someone who uses one of these just trying to justify the cost of buying one. Currently I get 120 hooks tied for £40

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes it's designed for tying spade ends.

Personally if buying one I'd wait until they have physical stock to sell as at present they're just taking pre-orders from the looks of things, ie the stock is not actually in the country but 'on its way'
I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will correct me :)

From their website:

Due to lockdown we will not recieve stock until 1st March 2021

We have ordered 500 units with many of these being preordered get your order in fast. If we fail to delivery before March 30th 2021 a full refund will be issued and a 20% discount voucher provided for when they do arrive.

Last edited:

Coxey70

Yes it's designed for tying spade ends.

Personally if buying one I'd wait until they have physical stock to sell as at present they're just taking pre-orders from the looks of things, ie the stock is not actually in the country but 'on its way'
I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will correct me :)
Agree Dave can’t see 500 units flying off the shelves straight away but maybe I’m wrong

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If the stock arrives I'm sure there will be some available.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
And how many of that 500 will need modification...? then it all goes pear shaped and he stops answering queries about replacement parts, then it all starts again... seriously I hope not and all is well, but his track record is there for all to see... and its always someone else's fault... on that... I'm out