Research input needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai Fish

Site Supporter
A Professor has found after extensive research there are two sizes of pen1s amongst uk men. There are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than two inches while erect. The professor has appealed for help to continue his research . Could all men in the uk with extremly small pen1ses make themselves known over the next six weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars ? [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Team Man

Blimey, there's a lot af them aren't there, there must have been dozens and dozens in Spalding this morning, there was one in the lakes car park yesterday, I must offer the poor guy my condolences [:)]

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)] This was posted in the golden peg at 11:42 this morning by Yuccaman

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
A few of the Scots at work have been having a sweepstake as to when England will be returning from the World Cup after being knocked out. When asked if I would enter the sweepstake I just told them I wasn't bothered.

The World Cup is not that important now, winning it the first time is the important one, but then the Scots and the Welsh would never know that feeling, in Football or Rugby.

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Sainsbury's, are running an advert for a Toshiba Laptop
after purchase if England win the cup you get a full refund.

jump.gif [:D] [:D]

Harry.

delk

really funny people say dont care if we dont win it we won it once thats all that matters [:(!]
ffs it was 1966 so what Jesus really no wonder sometimes the Scots the welsh and the Irish call you over [:p] other countries who won it more than once and even when i was born dont go on about it as much.as has for wales never winning the world cup i dont really give a flying fu*k lives to short to care [:T]

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
Originally posted by delk

really funny people say dont care if we dont win it we won it once thats all that matters [:(!]
ffs it was 1966 so what Jesus really no wonder sometimes the Scots the welsh and the Irish call you over [:p] other countries who won it more than once and even when i was born dont go on about it as much.as has for wales never winning the world cup i dont really give a flying fu*k lives to short to care [:T]

That's the point about 1966 mate[^], IF you ever win something like a World Cup you'll be able to have those bragging rights, until then the minor members of the UK should really pipe down, the jealously to us really doesn't become you[:p]

& Other countries who have won it more than us do give England a good old ribbing about winning it more times on most Football Forums I go on.

NoFinPhish

Mighty Cat Slayer
Originally posted by Dai Fish

There are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than two inches while erect.

Apparently 3 inches is within the normal erection size in The Valleys [:D]

jacko the wacko

Originally posted by NoFinPhish

Originally posted by Dai Fish

There are those which fall within the normal size range and those which are less than two inches while erect.

Apparently 3 inches is within the normal erection size in The Valleys [:D]

Lol [:D]its a genetic thing all that chaseing of sheep has evolved into a smaller one as it gets in the way when you run about lol[:D][:p]
We must be doing somthing right the valley sheep allways seem to smile .[:D][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.