rennys lake - info

Status
Not open for further replies.

politis

How should I fish Rennys at the moment ?

I need to go fishing more often

G

Norm, Slick come on then spill the beans on renny's.

Whats the best method,

At a guess Rob,
Pole, meat for hookbait.

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,
Datafile3.asp

politis

Will try & get in shop tomorrow for quick chat

I need to go fishing more often

adam

the best methods on renny are pellet and corn tight to the islands if there within pole range or if there out of pole range the method as close as you can cast to them with ringers bag up mix with plenty of pellets and corn in with either double hair rigged corn or pellet and catmeat down the side about a meter from the bank feed and wait for signs of fish there tails miving etc this shouldnt take long use a minimum of a 12 elastic (iprefer black hydro or a preston 16)and a minimum of 0.14 line or if your fishing the methd go no lighter that 6 lb line and 0.17 hooklengths as the bigger fish seem to be between the islands

norm

the fish are spawning big time
they are going absolutely crazy in the margins
it took me until 4.30pm to get my 1st fish
then got 12 carp in the next hour
i would leave it for a while mate

Datafile4.asp

Simon R

Site Supporter
Stick to evening sessions at the moment

Last couple of hours they go mad for big chunks of floating bread.

Tie 2 feet of 5lb line onto your pole, a size 10 hook and just lower the bread onto the surface, can't fail!

I was there last Friday night (13th) and most of the fish seem to be at either end of the lake at the moment (the shallowest water)

Tight Lines

Simon

tommyturtle001

malmanfloatssink
I had a couple of hours there last night after my tees freindly match at woodlands(lost first two hours of match due to severe hangover!!!!)
got there at 5.30 and very few were catching, the place was chokka but managed to squeeze in in the bay to the right of lake, went for the castor apprach for the roach at first down margains and cought steadily til around 7 when I hooked into a decent fish but being on an 18 hook and 8 elastic I lost it after 5 mins, went onto heavier gear with a nice big lump of coshida and had abot 15 carp out in the next couple of hours.

like Simon said above its def an early morning or evening place at the moment but once you get on them you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!

good luck

Bit-Basher

Status
Not open for further replies.