Renault to enter the tackle market

Gwillim

To be fair to the fella (we did have a chat) is a regular and was setting up in the disabled peg section of Festival Lakes, he pulled up plonked his box down, swung the arms out for his pole hooks, bait tray on, tub of maggot and some micro pellets, folded towel over the door of the car, pole together, rig on and was fishing within 5 minutes and catching a roach a chuck after the following 5 minutes whilst many on the venue were struggling to say the least, after the torrential rain the previous night.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
I've folded a towel over a barbed wire fence behind me before now, when there's only been a narrow strip of bank.

SpenBeck

Site Supporter
If you hold the LOCK button down on the key fob, surly the windows will wind up and close!

JLK

No danger of the windows going up as they have a tendency to go down and stay down on their own :oops::D

Gwillim

He didn't stay that long, sat there for a couple of hours catching roach around 4-6oz and then packed up as quickly as he had set up bid us farewell and was off again.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Height adjustable too, well to a point, crunch..........
Apparently earlier and due to the tight pegging, another chap with the same idea and using a VW Golf had his car right up to the Renaults rear bumper.

Gwillim

@Northantslad must have been a different day mate as we were in the peg next to him I was teaching my youngest lad on the tip, but he does it on a regular basis, there was a match on but we were on the disabled pegs that weren't included in the draw, many of them in the match struggled

Northantslad

'Any indications?
@Northantslad must have been a different day mate as we were in the peg next to him I was teaching my youngest lad on the tip, but he does it on a regular basis, there was a match on but we were on the disabled pegs that weren't included in the draw, many of them in the match struggled

Was tongue in cheek moment about usually finding a VW Golf on your bumper mate.

rufcuk

Don’t let your pole get wet if a drop of water hits the Renault it will break !

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
They entered the tackle market years ago when i had my Renault bivvy....well, ok it was an espace but with all the back seats out, the boot lid up, press studs superglued around the edge of the boot lid and the other half of the "studs" fastened to a tilt it made a wicked bivvy and extension.