remember this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill G

Grandad
Heylo everyone! Hope you are all ok. Just a quick visit i'm afraid as I've not been too well.

I was wondering if you had a spare minute if you could possibly vote for me in this competition. It's a McCains chips competition where you have to design your own menu and my entry is 'Motown Extravaganza' You just have to put your name, email and postcode. Oh and after you vote you can get a 50p off coupon as well. I'm currently at No.9 on the leaderboard and the top 3 win!

I can't put the link in properly as it wont let me.

So just click on www.mccainsweetpotato.co.uk/....php?entrant= then copy and paste fayetalbott@hotmail.com straight after the = with no gaps then you should see my Motown Extravaganza menu. Please make sure it says Motown Extravaganza above the entry form on the right otherwise you'll vote for someone else.

Thank you very much for your help, it is much appreciated!

Loads of love.
Faye
xxx

P.S If you could get any of your friends or family to vote as well I would love you forever!

she is currently in fourth place so cmon peeps lets have another push and get her back to the top.[:T][:T]

for some reason the link isnt working but two posts down is a link to one that does work.[:T][:T]

Last edited:

Bill G

Grandad
http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/106844
try clicking on the link in this thread.

Mutley

That one works OK Bill.

I have voted with all my email addresses.

Bill G

Grandad
it would appear that somebody is taking the micheal as there is not only a motown extravaganza but a Motown Extravaganza,fayes is Mowtown Extravaganza so somebody has nicked her name ,so if you do vote please check it is the Motown Extravaganza by faye talbot and not anybody else.

the gaffer

back up to 3rd place,should be number though comeon chaps lets use all them email addresses and get her back to no1.

bluebaitbox

Son and daughter have voted too.

Now on 263, still in third place but only 3 points behind the leader.

Come on folks, lets find a few more votes[:T]

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)] Just had a Look Bill G mate,and at present Faye is back in 1st place again[:T]
1st
[:D][:D][:D]

Last edited:

Bill G

Grandad
she is currently third guys ,so lets keep finding new people to vote for her.[:T][:T]

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)] Another vote gone in for Faye Bill G mate, now showing her as 4th with 275 votes, it might be worth re-iterating that there are another 2 cloned names Very similar and you do need to check carefully that it is Faye your voting for.

dave the fish

Site Supporter
The leader has picked up over 30 votes in the last couple of days.

One very interesting point I discovered is that when I accidentally miss typed an email address it still took my vote as well as a vote on the correct email.[:D]. It does leave the voting syatem open to manipulation doesnt it. But we would never consider doing such things.

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Come on guys time for a big effort as its only about 8 days to go.

keith74

THFC
Originally posted by dave the fish

The leader has picked up over 30 votes in the last couple of days.

One very interesting point I discovered is that when I accidentally miss typed an email address it still took my vote as well as a vote on the correct email.[:D]. It does leave the voting syatem open to manipulation doesnt it. But we would never consider doing such things.
i just used my sisterinlaws and mother in laws email addrerss. mistyped both addresses so had to do the correct ones as well[;)][;)][;)][;)]

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Faye is still in first place BUT there are only a few days left to go so its time for one last BIG effort to ensure she stays there. So come on any of you that havent voted or have any friends that havent.

GET THEM VOTES IN NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.