Red Letter Session On The Wye for Barbel Pb smashed 3 times

HALTON DANGLER

In fishing we all have places we hope to go and for too many years the river wye was one of those on my list to go places but never got round too. This summer i put that to bed with a trip to the wye where i had a fantastic day for barbel and chub with the sun on my back. Heading back down this autumn to a different stretch the excitement was there fuelled by the memories of that summer trip.

I knew the stretch we where going too held form for some nice barbel to doubles but the session that we had will never leave me. I do spin the fishing wheel more than most and probably too much to be honest but it made me so happy that dispsite all the sessions and memories made that fishing still lights that fire in me and that buzz of the new adventure burns hard. hope you enjoy joining me on another piece of my angling adventure....and what an adventure this one was

Dusty

Danny great video,

is there any way of getting more bite footage into the videos? Nothing better than watching the tip fly round!

HALTON DANGLER

hi dusty the barbel fishing this year has highlighted a few things to me re the videos, one is the fact if i want to do barbel fishing proper next year then filming at night has got to be part of it so i need to invest in that side of it hugely, secondly i am still learning what some of the tech like go pros can do remember i make all these videos you see using a mobile phone and a go pro and a selfie stick,

my plan is to purchase another go pro and to also have more batteries to enable me to have one camera either at the back of the swim or just on the rods. appreciate the feedback matey

SerialBlanker

Site Supporter
hi dusty the barbel fishing this year has highlighted a few things to me re the videos, one is the fact if i want to do barbel fishing proper next year then filming at night has got to be part of it so i need to invest in that side of it hugely, secondly i am still learning what some of the tech like go pros can do remember i make all these videos you see using a mobile phone and a go pro and a selfie stick,

my plan is to purchase another go pro and to also have more batteries to enable me to have one camera either at the back of the swim or just on the rods. appreciate the feedback matey
You should do a GoFundMe type thing. I've learnt loads watching your films as I came back to fishing after stopping at 15 for 20 years. Especially the pike. I'd happily chuck a few quid in

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
What an absolutely bonkers session... Well in there Danny... crackin' vid(y):cool:

HALTON DANGLER

Cheers Arry glad you enjoyed it matey was surreal wasnt it even editing it i was like wow what a mad day that was and that was just the weather, mad to think we only had one barbel on bank at 1pm.

glad the videos are helping SB ot is why the videos are 20 mins long and not 5 mins of music and fish after fish try to show as much as i can so people new can take something from video so made up that its helped you out matey. It would be an option re go fund me but to be honest i dont fully agree with people who make videos then looking to then expect their viewers to then put their hands in pockets to improve content that is down tot he creator to adapt those changes,hopefully in time they will come