Really p-- - - - - d&fed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Lazarus
Any one feel like me i'm really pi--ed of & fed up&really feeling sorry for myself i can't get out fishing,it's been age's since iv'e managed to get out. Not been since fish in on the Trent. Something or other keeps stopping me, either ,family problem's or having to go to work, or car trouble can't go over own club lake rubbish in winter, need transport to get out ,no offer;s off mates over club &to think all the time's iv'e taken them fishing.Because i don't use club that much now . out of sight out of mind.Had to much of tele. going down the gym,&all the other mundane thing's.Any idea's on how to lift my gloom.Hope fully should have car back on Monday then i'll be able to get somewhere.

(Just moving it to the Club House [:D][8D] lol - Dave)

Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Last edited by a moderator:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Larry

Go to your tackle shed & start cleaning the gear mate, as you're cleaning it think about the last time you used each piece & what you caught with it.

Now whatever you do don't think about the cost of it all cos it will make you more depressed [:D]

Check out the holiday places on the net IE Docklow pools or Shrewsbury B&B's, ring the train station & see how much it will cost for a ticket to any of the places you fancy going, ring the place you want to go to & book a week/end then book your rail ticket to get there.

Go back to your tackle shed/stor & choose carefully what you can take without piling to much in, then pack very light for your trip & get a taxi to the station.

Why worry about hving no car when there's plenty of other ways to go fishing?

If you go to somewhere like Docklow you don't have to worry to much about getting to the fishing as its right on your doorstep [:)]

Either do all the above or go through al the tackle sites & fishing holiday sites & imagine how much fun you'll have when you go to one of the places you're looking at to either have a holiday or to spend some money on new tackle.

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
larry
Ever thought of a sharp knife!lol[}:)]

Stu
L.U.F.C.

Larry

Lazarus
Thank's Trogg
,For being sensitive to a person's feelings &need's unlike the other suggestion from Stu. As ever you come up with a solution your'e right i don't need a car to go fishing ,you get so reliant on one you for get there are other way's i used to go Stourport Bewdley,river severn Tamworth river anker&river tame, Droitwich on the canal.on the train,I think it'll have to be the 2nd option looking at brochure's or fishing holiday brochure;s & site's got no spare money after xmas. &my tackle's right next to me where i'm sitting it doesn't need cleaning it;s already been done twice .Stu i'm not at the Knife point yet but thank's for the advice.Actually i didn't realise you can book weekend's at place's Docklow &forgot about b&b's youve given me thought's for later on in the year Though.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Try a copy of FishSim2 to while away a few hours Larry http://www.fishsim2.com/

or if you really want cheering up, ask Stu what he got for Christmas [:)]

Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Larry

I don't know whether Docklow do weekends mate that idea was aimed more at the B&B's.

Try checking out the Docklow pools website by clicking here

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

Larry

Lazarus
heh Stu Daves said to ask you what you got for xmas

Larry

Lazarus
Dave thanx for offer but ive tried to do computer games &i'm as bad at them as i am at fishing so i'm rubbish at them as well.LOL

Larry

Lazarus
thank's Trogg the idea was there though.
check it out now

norm

larry
i reccon stu got blooooooody buzzers for christmas

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Norm
I wanted a Leeds United Win and i Got it (i knew i could get football back on here [}:)])

Stu
L.U.F.C.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Stu a good win for Leeds[;)]

Peter cant blame the pitch this week[:(]

teepee.

Do not resist growing old.
Many are denied the privilege.

norm

stu mate
a full day with football on the fishing talk forum and not one single pain in the arse complaining (LOL)

G

Until now you set of hijackers, stop hijacking, keep footy to the club house,[:p][:p]

catch me if u can
Andy,

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
As requested toma lol [:D]

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.