Reality TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Joined
Aug 11, 2001
Messages
28,469
THIS is reality TV not a bunch of wannabes who think they are stars or a freak who thinks they are worthy of fame and fortune cos they can live in a cardboard house with another bunch of freaks
 

captain boycott

Regular member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
821
Just wait 'till the video of the bombing of Garani, Afghanistan May 2009 is released on wikileaks.
140 civilians blown to bits including 92 children. Imagine that, or watch the video when it's released if you want to see the true reality of war.
Of course, the official line was that 95 people were killed, 65 of them insurgents.
Officials have since wavered that claim and admitted that mistakes were made.
 

wormdangler

Regular member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
420
If thats not enough you could then try watching the fire brigade video of the bradford city football ground fire, I have and it ain't pretty.
 

crowder

Regular member
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
7,238
I don't see why anyone would want to watch people being shot every night on channel 4?
 

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Joined
Aug 11, 2001
Messages
28,469
Crowder, my point is all the "reality" TV bullsh1t that everyone bangs on about is just rubbish there is no reality about it whereas a soldier being shot whilst his comrades try to reach him even thought they are under fire in a war zone..........thats reality its happening right now on the other side of the world, thats what we should be thinking about, what we should be watching, caring about and supporting but the people in this country seem to be more concerned with which freak will be gone from their favourite tv show next!!

s**t son there's even people who get withdrawals if they miss an hour of big brother, one audition of xfactor, pop idol, Britains got talent or any of the other "reality" tv shows

I read somewhere the other night that some teenage student had tried to kill herself because she failed to get herself chosen for the final big brother series and now she'll never be chosen because its finishing!
Some other poor kid had been persuaded by their mother that they were a star just waiting to be discovered she had been taught all about putting on make up, standing correctly, smiling sweetly, speaking properly and everything else that goes with it from the age of four!!......... and because she failed to get "through" she had a nervous breakdown and is now locked in a secure unit.... all the mother could say was "she let me down, she let herself down and its hit her hard".................if i ever met that woman i'd feckin hit her hard!!!

The saddos who sit there day after day, week after week watching those kind of shows need help, i do a 14hr night shift and no matter how bored i get i can't understand the attraction of watching a bunch of wannabes sleeping but then i'll read in the papers or on the net about someone who noticed that so and so wasn't in their own bed and then some other fool complaining that the camera switched off one of the other wannabes just as they rolled over!!!!

WTF!!! get a life people
 

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
10,723
i can't understand the attraction of watching a bunch of wannabes sleeping but then i'll read in the papers or on the net about someone who noticed that so and so wasn't in their own bed and some other fool complaining that the camera switched of one of the wannabes just as they rolled over!!!!

So you doooo keep track of it then[;)][:D]
 

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Joined
Aug 11, 2001
Messages
28,469
You can't really miss it can you, ther media run this country mate and its everywhere, i'm waiting to see the tears when they demolish the big brother house!!!

I may even keep an eye on ebay to see how many "bricks" from it turn up for sale.............shame every normal person knows its a prefab so there won't be any bricks lol
 

parcan31

Born again md'er
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
689
Originally posted by Trogg

Crowder, my point is all the "reality" TV bullsh1t that everyone bangs on about is just rubbish there is no reality about it whereas a soldier being shot whilst his comrades try to reach him even thought they are under fire in a war zone..........thats reality its happening right now on the other side of the world, thats what we should be thinking about, what we should be watching, caring about and supporting but the people in this country seem to be more concerned with which freak will be gone from their favourite tv show next!!

s**t son there's even people who get withdrawals if they miss an hour of big brother, one audition of xfactor, pop idol, Britains got talent or any of the other "reality" tv shows

I read somewhere the other night that some teenage student had tried to kill herself because she failed to get herself chosen for the final big brother series and now she'll never be chosen because its finishing!
Some other poor kid had been persuaded by their mother that they were a star just waiting to be discovered she had been taught all about putting on make up, standing correctly, smiling sweetly, speaking properly and everything else that goes with it from the age of four!!......... and because she failed to get "through" she had a nervous breakdown and is now locked in a secure unit.... all the mother could say was "she let me down, she let herself down and its hit her hard".................if i ever met that woman i'd feckin hit her hard!!!

The saddos who sit there day after day, week after week watching those kind of shows need help, i do a 14hr night shift and no matter how bored i get i can't understand the attraction of watching a bunch of wannabes sleeping but then i'll read in the papers or on the net about someone who noticed that so and so wasn't in their own bed and then some other fool complaining that the camera switched off one of the other wannabes just as they rolled over!!!!

WTF!!! get a life people
well said alan mate im with you all the way but i guess some people want to watch that stuff to take them away from reality!
 

dhl man

formally known as
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
2,014
big brother is just for muppets ! people who watch that are just soooooooo sad , its band in my house during my waking hours , im so fecking glad that this is the last one or will channel 4 repeat the whole bloody lot ????????
 

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
10,723
True words Mark, I watch BB due to boredom mainly when nothing else is on, & Michelle isn't in the mood to watch programs I watch like Life inside the Aryan Brotherhood[:0]which I've recorded[:D], this is the first series of BB I've watched in years and am finding it quite good to be honest[;)]

Different horses for different courses and all that in my opinion[:T]
 

dhl man

formally known as
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
2,014
Originally posted by Marvin Waggler

True words Mark, I watch BB due to boredom mainly when nothing else is on, this is the first series of BB I've watched in years and am finding it quite good to be honest[;)]
i wonder which muppet ???? animal ? miss piggy or kermit
lol[:W][:W][:T]
 

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
10,723
Originally posted by dhl man

Originally posted by Marvin Waggler

True words Mark, I watch BB due to boredom mainly when nothing else is on, this is the first series of BB I've watched in years and am finding it quite good to be honest[;)]
i wonder which muppet ???? animal ? miss piggy or kermit
lol[:W][:W][:T]

s15b2r.gif


[:p]
 

bluntbaby

Regular member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
1,288
Originally posted by Trogg

You can't really miss it can you, ther media run this country mate and its everywhere, i'm waiting to see the tears when they demolish the big brother house!!!

I may even keep an eye on ebay to see how many "bricks" from it turn up for sale.............shame every normal person knows its a prefab so there won't be any bricks lol

I have done some work with the guy who did the garden on one of the BB house's. From what ive been told you wouldnt believe what went on on the construction of that place. I dont think much demolition will be required, maybe a good gust of wind or a turbo charged fart, but no wrecking balls required.
 

Sparhawk

Regular member
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
1,653
Originally posted by Trogg



I may even keep an eye on ebay to see how many "bricks" from it turn up for sale.............shame every normal person knows its a prefab so there won't be any bricks lol

Thanks for the idea Trogg! There s a couple of dozen engineering bricks in a pile in my back yard, I can make a few quid here [:T]
 

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Joined
Aug 11, 2001
Messages
28,469
yep, even better if you can forge Davina whatsherface's handwriting and put "love Davina" on them lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top