Ready tied rigs Guru

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
Does anyone use these with the bands?

I never get round to tying hook links for the pole when fishing hard pellets short or long, guru super lwg look good anyone used them?

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
I use the MWG for pole work in smaller sizes... crackin (y)

lp1886

Site Supporter
Pretty much all I use for my commercial carp work. Never let me down and saves loads of time. Life’s too short to spend it tying up bands, bayonets etc.

Dan s

I am a big believer in tying my own but if I just don’t have time won’t hesitate to pick some up in tackle shop. When I have they have been great never let me down.

Silver fan 82

Ive used ready tied rigs, never tried Guru ones though. Great for saving time and as others have said I too have had good results.

Cobweb

Site Supporter
Had great results with them
I've been buying tied on rigs since my eyesight went south trying to tie spade end whips or see well enough to thread line though a hook eye. Complicated the issue by regularly seeing two hooks and always picking the wrong one. The guru ones come in different lengths too!

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
I’ve just ordered some I’ve used the kaizan hooks and must say they are now my go too for all commercial work fine wire but you could land the titanic on them!
Will give the banded ones ago on the pole I don’t think I could tie them any better, still make my bomb rigs but pole these look good.

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
They came today look spot on I couldn’t tie many better, I’d like some on a sz18 to 0.11 though except that they look great