maxwell_hung

caster blaster
tut. and with children on board too.

Take it all the mods are having a lie in this morning then? [:p]

icarpdaily

'Dancey'
yep, i saw that too.

Tom.

devil-flip.gif Wheres my float oh my god wheres my float, oh yeah im ledger fishing. demonbat.gif
"I, d rather be dead than cool " Curt Cobain.
"It's better to burn out than fade away" Curt cobain.
Maggotdrowner's the only place to be when your not on the Bank.

Datafile4.asp

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
some of us were up till 4am mate, all done now apart from a couple even i haven't got the power to delete.

What people will be pleased to know is horny girls IP address is an assigned one & it shows where its assigned to so guess which pi55ed off mod has just sent an abuse report to her server (well actually its a him) with a copy of the pst made on an internet child approved safe site [:)]

Alan
Datafile3.asp

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
I flagged this to the mods as soon as I saw it. Did YOU do it as well? We dont want or need rubbish like this on the site.

chill out go fishing

Datafile2.asp

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
John

When i booted up this morning i had 125 mails, around 30/35 of them were flagged post mails the person responsible had gone through every open forum posting the same ruddy message.

As i said the IP address has been checked & both member name & IP address have been locked from the site now, a mail has also gone to both the ISP's complaints/abuse reports section & to the perp themselves showing them what the IP report came back with, fancy using a fixed IP instead of a dial up eh, the good thing about most fixed IP addy's is the fact it shows the name & address of the person its registered to [:)]

Alan
Datafile3.asp

Beebs

Well I'm a bit dissapointed, for a minute I thought I was going to be well in there!!! Never mentioned whether they were into fishing or not, but the rest of it sounded interesting.

The $64,000 question now is - which of you lot out there replied then???

Apache

Ok, spill the beans Trogg? Who replied?

Tight Lines,
Matt

Datafile4.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.comPinkieDrowner's Forum (Under 18's only) - http://www.maggotdrowning.com/younguns

Admin2

Sorry that some of the posts took a while to be deleted,but unfortunatly some of us have to go to work.[:(]

If you look at the main board you will see which sections of the forum the mods have access to,those that were accessible to them had the offending post removed.

Beebs actually phoned Peter who was on his way to work at 8am this morning,and from that point on wheels were set in motion.
Had the posts appeared an hour earlier,then nobody would have been any the wiser.

Rest assured that this type of post will not be tolerated and will always be met with the strictest treatment available at the earliest opportunity.

Datafile4.asp

We know what you're doing!

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
As i said in my original post, there's parts even i can't moderate, which hopefully Davce will change when he gets back.

A few of the flagged posts had comments about us mods not being around or doing our jobs, Admin 2 has already made mention of the reason why one or two of the offending posts remained but i would just like to add that this mod was around untill 14:30 when he had to go to work.

Sorry if the remaining posts upset you & made you think i was lazy but i couldn't do anything about them as i'm not on the mods list for those forums,as admin 2 says if you take a look on the main forums board at the right hand side you'll see who's a mod on what forum if my name ain't on there i can't do anything about the posts on it.

Of course the other problem is the fact Dave is as we all know enjoying a well earned break, Stu & Peter were both at work & i was doing my best to mind the forums till my time for work came around, but don't worry because if i don't get another job soon i'll be out of work within the next 8weeks when they shut our fuel station down [:(] & then i'll be able to spend all day sat here just incase anyone posts something not wanted.

Alan
Datafile3.asp

norm

trogg
i am gutted i missed it lol

but i hope you middle ear is ok
you know what i mean mate
see ya soon
norm

Datafile4.asp

Lid

The mods and Dave do a great job, there is no question of this. Who ever complained is wrong. It takes a lot of hard work to set up, run and maintain a web-site amd forums like this!!

Lid [:)]

Last edited:

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
we all have to go to work!!!! ppl/mods can only do as much as the time available allows! i didnt bother flagging it as i knew that it would already have been flagged up and the mods would be dealing with it.

No one can knock the mods on this site!!!

Browning Hotrods 007.gif Browning JP Tackle 007.gif

martin.

Account Locked
The mods on here do a great job theve even deleted a couple of my posts in last couple of years when ive made a post after ive got home from pub at 3 in morning
they are very tolerant but can be very firm & on this topic i think they done there job a quickly as possible
SO WELL DONE TO THEM

I cant believe ive just typed that when you think in the late 60s early 70s i used to run the mods off the roads on there scooters with my motorbike. how times change
but still well done mods & admin

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile4.asp

talk fishing flip football
jion us at www.fishingvenues.com

angler-mark

The moderators have always done a great job on this site and long may it continue, but every member of the site is a moderator to some degree and if they see anything that is thought to be not suitable, then it only takes a second or two to red flag the offending post and as in this last case it is dealt with appropriately.

WELL DONE THE MODS!

Tight Lines

Mark

dolph.gif

Apache

The mods do a brilliant job and being one of the temp mods not so long ago, I know how much time it takes to go through all the posts to check them, keep it u guys. It is appreciated.

Tight Lines,
Matt

Datafile4.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.comPinkieDrowner's Forum (Under 18's only) - http://www.maggotdrowning.com/younguns

norm

i think you lot are over rated and i wish that horny girl still wanted us

you bloooody spoilsports

lol lol lol

Datafile4.asp

angler-mark

Don't want to upset you Norm but Horny Girl turned out to be a Fella! [:0] eyepop.gif eyepop.gif eyepop.gif

Tight Lines

Mark

dolph.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.