Rapala Sling Bag

Will B

bag-rapala-sling-bag-magnum.jpg

I love this bag. As you can see in the picture you can pull it round to your front and unzip either of the main compartments to leave a lure box held horizontally in front of you.

It is perfect for wandering lure anglers making it super convenient to change lures. The other pocket you can see is surprisingly roomy too.

There is several different versions of this bag. Mine is the limited edition one which looks like the one in the picture. It also has a loop behind the shoulder where I can put my folding landing net for quick access.

Certainly 100% recommended. Super convenient and looks great too.

grey

Site Supporter
I use this for my lure work too Will, another excellent, well though-out piece of kit from Rapala. You got any more of their kit?

GazzaG2016

View attachment 29052

I love this bag. As you can see in the picture you can pull it round to your front and unzip either of the main compartments to leave a lure box held horizontally in front of you.

It is perfect for wandering lure anglers making it super convenient to change lures. The other pocket you can see is surprisingly roomy too.

There is several different versions of this bag. Mine is the limited edition one which looks like the one in the picture. It also has a loop behind the shoulder where I can put my folding landing net for quick access.

Certainly 100% recommended. Super convenient and looks great too.
This looks like something I am after!