raddaa Stockton (just for starters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger Barnes

' Digger'
[h1][/h1]The Jinks in the swim,AGAIN.
[h3]Malc the Jinks was at it again at stockton yesterday 3rd july,he was in the drink again But this time it was for a good reason Jack Beards one of our members lost his third section of his pole so in goes malk to the rescue (Good old Malc), knowing that i had my camera he tried to get dressed a bit quick but i did manage these pics below.
[/h3] Datafile4.jpg Datafile4.jpg

Datafile4.gif
Digger Barnes RADDAA

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
thank god there is none of him naked!!! this is a family site! LMAO [;)]

nice one Malc, but one question...........is that how you normally take your baths???? LOL

Browning Hotrods 007.gif

martin.

Account Locked
Digger
what was the results & did you get any vanishing rudd LOL
still theres plenty of silvers for you to lose next thur LOL
anyway best of luck for next thur ill see you there

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile4.asp

talk fishing flip football
www.fishingvenuesuk.co.uk

Digger Barnes

' Digger'
[h3]Martin Malc will post the result sometime today,i was unable to stay till the end of the match,as for vanishing rudd i suppose there will be plenty of if and buts and excuses lol,See you next week.[/h3]

Datafile4.asp

Digger Barnes RADDAA

Last edited:

martin.

Account Locked
quote:Originally posted by PeteP

Now thats what I call Maggotdrowning![:D][:D][:D]

if it wasnt for his age ide say he belonged to the younguns part of the site
PINKIE DROWNING
roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile4.asp

talk fishing flip football
www.fishingvenuesuk.co.uk

MALC

[:D][:D] And you wondered why i dressed so quickly Brian [:D][:D]

Jack was only a couple of pegs away from where i went in at the Intersite match for WCA's top kit.[;)]

The Report

14 members fished today (of which 3 were MDers) and the pegs used were from peg 4 to peg 18 on the boards, which have been fishing very well in the last week or 2 but today the fish were more noticeable by their absents even the normal hordes of Rudd failed to show to those that fished for them.

The weather conspired against the lads with intermittent downpours then bright sun and on off wind which also kept changing direction.

Out in front was Rob Taylor with a mixed catch which included Roach, Rudd, Tench, Hybrids and a lone Mirror Carp all taken on either Caster or Pellet on the pole for 17lb 11oz.[:)]

Second place went to Tommy Clish with another mixed net which also included a Chub also to caster for a weight of 14lb 12oz.[:)]

Third placed Brian Johnson took mainly Tench and Hybrids to small pieces of paste for 10lb 8oz.[:)]

As for 4th placed me, well having an empty platform to my left thats where i fished and only managed to get 2 carp out for 10lb 1oz but left the other 12 that i hooked in the water all on big lumps of paste or double and treble catmeat.[;)][;)]

The Full Result

1st.Rob Taylor.17lb 11oz...peg 10
2ndTommy Clish..14lb 12oz..peg 6
3rdBrian Johnson.10lb 8oz.peg 14
4thMalc Doyle..10lb 1oz.peg 18(MDer)
5thPop......6lb 15oz..peg 15
6thWayne L....5lb 8oz.peg 7.(MDer)
7thJack B.....5lb 1oz.peg 17
8thTerry H...4lb 10oz..peg 5
9thRoy M.....3lb 13oz..peg 13
10th..Grahame T2lb 11oz.peg 2
11th..Maurice L..1lb...peg 8

The following 3 anglers failed to weigh in, although Brian had to leave after only 2 hours of fishing.[:(]

Brian B.peg 5..(MDer)
Mick F.peg 11
Dave T.peg 16

Total weight on the scales was 84lb

Next weeks match is at Holly Farm on Trotters Pool sadly I wont be at that one though so hopefully the lads will manage to catch a few as The Jinx wont be in attendance.[;)]

MALC
Datafile2.asp
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.