R.I.P MD hat ravaged by dog !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mookie

mookie
icon_smile_angry.gificon_smile_angry.gificon_smile_angry.gif May l ask fellow members to send there condolances to the owner < me> of a smart sleek MD hat....didnt get to know him due to a gust of wind which blew it straight to the hound of the baskervilles.....which took great pleasure in tearing it aparticon_smile_angry.gif...only managed to keep the logo which has been detached and placed on another hat ready and waiting for June 16th and of course the trip to Elvington in Julyicon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif.......

Cheers everyone...

Mook

Founder member of the B.L.C.F.L Campaign..Ban license cheats for life.....and a menber of the clean banks campaign...and rivers if the council or English nature or our beloved EA get there fingers out of there a.. and do something bout the River Skerne here in Darlington..

Bye ...Mook i.e Mr Angryicon_smile_angry.gificon_smile_angry.gif

MALC

Sincere condolances re your sad lose roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

So now we know MD realy stands for MAD DOG LOL

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Polepot

Poles
Mook,

May I send my sincere condolences too, but how hard did you try to get it back. My MD hat has sailed across Drayton, fallen in the river at Chatsworth and is still with me. Mind you I don't mind dogs

Poles

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners

mookie

mookie
icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif Hi lads thanks for your condolenses...dog let it go was shredded except for the badge...must be a gummy ol bull mastiff....
But looks smart on a grey hat though....

Cheers

MOOK.......Meet friends go maggotdrowning.....

Founder of the B.L.C.F.L Campaign...Ban license cheats for life.....roll on the 16th...roll on the chub in my net....proper river chub !!!!!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

You mean you didn't dive in and wrestle the mut to the floor to save it roflmao.gif lol

Dave

mookie

mookie
icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif Dave not a hope in hell of getting that hat away from the hound from hell.....saved the badge thats all l was concerned about.....icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif...

Dave please email me....how do you get those moving smileys on to posts.....please help ??????

Use my normal email address ok mate.....

Cheers....MOOK.......FOUNDER OF B.L.C.F.L Campaign

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Mookie,

Looks like everyone and everything wants one of our hats, lol.

The smilies can be added by Clicking the
button when you post a reply.
Select the 'Additional Smilies' link and you will see over 120 to choose from. Have fun icon_smile_big.gif

Dave

Polepot

Poles
Mookie,

If you look under the sig posting you will be able to follow Malcs process and my sig shows it works

Poles

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners

mookie

mookie
icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif Dave you misunderstood me.....how the hell do you get em to paste on the posting ....

I followed the instructions but nothing happens....

Cheers mate..

Mook

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Mook,

When you go to the Additional Smilies pages, put your mouse over the box on the right of the smilie that you want and then Right Click your mouse. Once you've done that select 'Copy' from the menu that you will see.
In your post Right Click your mouse again and this time select 'Paste'

What this does is copy then paste the code required for the smilie ie (img)/smilies/roflmao.gif(/img)

Hope this helps, Dave beer-toast1.gif

mookie

mookie
icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif Hi Dave and scouse got both ye mails.....now then...lets have a go bounce.gif ....I think l got it lads..............

Cheers if it is......Mook

Founder of the B.L.C.F.L Campaign Ban license cheats for life.....

Status
Not open for further replies.