Quivertip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
Its an update that I dont know quite how to write.
Lynn his MRS just phoned me and Phil is in intensive care.
He has to have a double bypass surgery. Last night he collapsed and they apparently just managed to bring him round. They thought he had gone.
There are other technical details that Lynn told me but Im afraid in the emotion of the moment I missed a lot.
Phil is a bloke I have all the time in the world for and massive respect. Until circumstances work, distance and family commitments etc made it impossible to fish together anymore he was without doubt my most trusted and best fishing mate since my Grandad.
He,s very modest and quiet in lots of ways and when he,s better he will kick me in the nut,s for this but please keep your fingers crossed for him lads. This planet needs blokes like this. A Quality man.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
When in contact with the family Barry, please give them my best regards and wishes for a speedy recovery for Phil.

Larry

Lazarus
same here barry best wishes &everything crossed for his recovery

Last edited:

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
I've only met Phil a couple of times, but he certainly comes across as 'a good bloke'.
When I bought the shakey seatbox off him, he 'threw in' a float rod for hamish.

All the best for a speedy recovery quivertip.

Don

Blokey I would,under normal circumstances hate to see you get kicked in the nuts,however I think youll understand my sentiments when I say I hope "Quivertip" gives your nuts a good kick mate, the sooner the better.

Fingers crossed this way Blokey.

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
God when I first saw this post I hardly dare open it for fear of what I might see.

Thankfully we've still got Phil.

SOOOOOOO!!! Ho Che Min (ref to BLOKEYS comment a few years ago[:D]) pull your finger out mate and DON'T let the b*stard get you.

Seriously Phil I've got everything crossed for you and pulling for you with everything I've got, so keep up the fight and get well soon mate. Cus TBH I gots to see this:[}:)][:D]

and when he,s better he will kick me in the nut,s for this

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Looks as if it's time to dig out the old cricket box then Blokey.[;)]

Shocking news, but it seems he's in the right place.

Please pass our best wishes onto Phil and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.