Quiver tip rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1G_D

I want to buy a new quiver tip rod but don't no how much they uaually are and want one to get

[?]Sugesstions wanted[?]

B1G_D

Last edited:

TINY

Tiny
What sort of fishing do you want to do and what price range are you thinking of?

Andy.

B1G_D

well i neeed a reel as well as a rod so max altogether 75 could you sort us a great deal

I will be fishin pools rivers but mostly used at hopton pools

B1G_D

joe1987

'Darwener'
Ive got a diawa harrier Z. Its top quality and it was knocked from 100 to 50!!! Really strong and light rod. Reel, ermm well ive got a shakespeare ambidex spinning reel for feeder fishing! 20 and "was" really good. I did however take it to spain and get salt in it and it really has knacked it up!

Toodlepip
**Joe-boy**

TINY

Tiny
75.00 will get both and leave change if you`re not thinking of going right up market.

Andy.

mookie

mookie
[:D][:D][:D]

Hi Big D.....Try ....www.wmac.co.uk....they do some great rod and reel deals....

MOOKSTER...[:D][:D][:D]

TINY

Tiny
I bet he comes into me Mookie.Hes always in here making my life hell.

Andy.

Colin Payne

http://www.wmac.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Feeder_37.html

Loads of cheapies here!!

B1G_D

i will more likely to go to TINY just to make his life hell and because it ain't too bad of a store to go too it is sometimes a rip off though!!!!!!

Cheers 4 ur help colin

B1G_D

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Hiya Big-D, welcome to MDs,
All i can say is its better to go to your local shop if they can supply what you want,[:)] go and have a talk to Tiny (Andy) tell him what you need the rod for, eg, venues, size of fish, weights you want to cast etc,

Its a lot nicer to have a feel at the rod & try a reel on it before you buy, so go and see Andy, I'm sure he'll sort you good deal,[:)]

teepee.

B1G_D

I am checkin out that site but all of them seem to be a bit to pricy is there any cheper places

B1G_D

B1G_D

Yeah i am sure he will too but sometimes its good to have a professional and others point of veiw coz you never no if the shop owner is just saying that to get you to buy it!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B1G_D

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Big-D, go and have a look at what Andy's got to offer and before you buy, tell us all about it and then we'll set the jury, and see what replys you get,[:D]

teepee.

Last edited:

B1G_D

sounds like a good idea it may just send andy round the bend when every1 starts winding him up about what people think of his deals

I will go and see him tomoz and see what he has got and what he can get within my price range

B1G_D

TINY

Tiny
The best deal at the moment for D is a free kick in the a*s.
If anyone wants to know what sort of deals I can do,send me a pm.

Andy.

B1G_D

I am sorry if people didn't get my rather rubbish joke about being ripped off because if you have ever been to sas you would know that it is better than most shops locally

Sorry Tiny didn't mean to cause any damage

B1G_D

TINY

Tiny
Apology accepted when we have the jury back in.[:D]
Thanks for that little idea Teepee.(from the heart of my bottom)[:D][:D]

Andy.

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
It was only a joke Andy![:D][:D][:D]

Dont forget i did recomend he came to see you instead of mail-order,[:)]

I would recomend anyone to support there local tackle shop instead of mail-order if possible,
thats what will keep them in bussiness, otherwise it'll be a long drive for you bait,[:(]

teepee.

TINY

Tiny
Here you go chasps.Heres D`s deal.
A brand new Fladen Warbird with 2 spare spools and a Shakespear Odessa with 4 tips and that only came to 60.00 ALL IN .
This left him with 15.00 to go and buy sweeties.[:D]

Now I would like to hear from the jury.[:D][:D]

Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.