Ended Quiver tip protective tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinWY

Site Supporter
I've searched high and low and I can't find anywhere that sells a simple clear tube for holding a quiver tip. It needs to be around 75cm long and 3cm wide or so, with two end caps. All I've been able to find are the matchmens tubes from Prestons or similar, which hold 20 odd tips. I only need it to hold 2 or 3 max.

Does anyone have anything suitable or possibly able to recommend somewhere I can buy one?

Thanks

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
What you need is a Top kit tube, the type that comes with some makes of new poles Martin

MartinWY

Site Supporter
What you need is a Top kit tube, the type that comes with some makes of new poles Martin

Thanks Dave. I'd heard the term but searching for them resulted in super expensive multi tip storage kit, presumably for match anglers. I couldn't locate just a simple tube, which sounds mad I know, but I must have spent hours looking all over the place. :LOL:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I've searched high and low and I can't find anywhere that sells a simple clear tube for holding a quiver tip. It needs to be around 75cm long and 3cm wide or so, with two end caps. All I've been able to find are the matchmens tubes from Prestons or similar, which hold 20 odd tips. I only need it to hold 2 or 3 max.

Does anyone have anything suitable or possibly able to recommend somewhere I can buy one?

Thanks
Where in yorkshire are you

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter

MartinWY

Site Supporter
I appreciate the offer robert, but I reckon it would be knocking on for a 3 hour round trip.

robert d

Site Supporter
I appreciate the offer robert, but I reckon it would be knocking on for a 3 hour round trip.
No probs , I could post one out if you want to pay postage . Il take a picture

MartinWY

Site Supporter
if you want to come to barnsley monday i have one you can have

Thanks, thats kind of you. Barnsley is just down the road from me. Can you drop me a PM about it perhaps, wherabouts and times etc? I'm making a couple of hospital runs with my dad on Monday so would likely be afternoon/evening if that would suit you?

robert d

Site Supporter
Thats spot on what I need. I'll talk to dubloon as he's literally 15 minutes away from me but if for some reason it doesnt work out and we cant meet up, I'll send you a PM if thats OK?
Ofcourse no problem Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.