quidco

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggot dangler

for those who dont know quidco is a cashback site, i've been a member of it for a while and found that i save a fair bit of money through it,

anyway just found that you get 8 percent cashback from any purchase through lathams fishing and 12 percent from fishtec.

has anybody used either of these retailers[?]

Donfish

'Wot's geet Wilf?
I ordered a new Maver float rod from Lathams last Saturday night,it arrived first thing on Tuesday.Great service,free postage
too over 50.

NoFinPhish

Mighty Cat Slayer
Ive used Fishtec a few times - no problems at all

You can also buy a membership card from them that gives you a discount - might pay for itself if you have a big order so check that out first

matty198111

so how does it work

do i log on to quidco choose the shop and then just buy something and they take care of cashback/ discount or do i have too type in a code or something

sorry new to this online shopping

maggot dangler

you log onto quidco and start as a member (think they take the first 5 pound cashback you make for there fee) then just search for the shop you want and click on the link to the shops website. then quidco do the rest and at the end of the month they send either a cheque or put directly into your bank what you have earnt. i,v found it works really well and have saved a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.