quick tip for a great (almost) free cap glug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miggy

St Ives Fishing
just thought i'd pop this on for you, peeps have for years been using cocacola and pepsi as bait dips and caught very well on them, but i found that it washes out of the bait far to quickly. i found the answer to this not long ago be accident one warm night when i wanted a cold drink. i popped a 3 quarters full bottle of coke into the freezer.....then promptly forgot all about it untill the following morning, anyway when i got it out the bottle was almost at bursting point as the ice had expanded inside so i left it for an hour on the side to defrost. went back to it and noticed that the coke syrup had melted but the water was still frozen, i tasted it and it was very strong and and a little thicker than before....the perfect coke glug me thinx....[:)]

Miggy

St Ives Fishing
2 things to mention, first off, i ment carp glup not cap glug (you stupid boy miggy!) and second, do the same with ribena and use it on pineapple boilies...works wonders, but shushhhhh its a secret

chris w

pc problem solver
why the need for a double post when you could of just edited the first post Miggy

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Why not just buy the coke syrup that Sodastream do or all the other flavours...I think cream soda would be really good for one. You can get Sodastream stuff now in Sainsbury and Tesco's and non the the hassle above

Status
Not open for further replies.