QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Which browser though as the app uses the device's browser?

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Probably chrome, but could be the Samsung own one I'll see if I check which browser it's piggy backed on.

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
It said it's downloaded from the Google play store version 2, but can't see what browser it's embedded onto, I'll do some more digging, but it's strange sometimes it refreshes with a down swipe other times not. Or I'm as I suspect I'm just special :angel:.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I tend to use the What's New page and set the auto-refresh on the page to 60seconds

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Yea it's handy to refresh a threat while your on it as now posts come in as your putting pen to paper, saves using the bell icon or the notification to reload. It's no problem @Dave just something I got used to doing using the browser as reloading the page opened another page and having 20 MD forums pages open at ones was a pain in the ass. I just wondered if it was a known thing. As you are the MD guru and not orange 🍊

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
If you are using a Samsung S7 I think it will be using the Samsung browser. My samsung uses it for everything.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ah so it did it when you used the browser but not when you use the app?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I had an S7 with about four browsers installed - Samsung, Firefox, Chrome and Dolphin

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Not to worrie @Dave it's a very small annoyance at best and can easily be worked around, so don't go putting yourself to ant trouble. Please.