Question for joe1987

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dervaig

Hi Joe,
I live in Blackburn. Where abouts is Fickle Hall Fisheries?
Is it just one pond/lake or are there a few? Is it day ticket
or club water? If day ticket, how much & where from?
Thanks in anticipation,[:D]

Dervaig

joe1987

'Darwener'
oh hi. sorry i got it wrong its called bury fold fishery. Up the main road from darwen centre take a left when you get to mayfield flats and that petrol station up a really steep hill. Keep going up til you get to a gate sayin bury fold fishery. Its quite new and last summer it was top quality, big bags of roach, tench, carp should be better this year! Was stocked in november 2001. 3 ponds each with 11pegs. I know the owner and he says he might be building another one as maybe another coarse fishery or a trout lake. All day ticket, no matches. 3 juniors 6 adults on site. Honesty box and you write your name on an envelope put your money in and all the envelopes go in to a raffle. He hasnt told me the prize but it shoiuld be alrite. I fished it sunday but the ice was 1 inch thick and i only got 1 roach. If your going to try i'd say definate summer and easter might be ok too. Bans are No groundbait and no keepnets. Boilies dont work that well but trout pellet are good. Enuf info for ya???

Toodlepip
**Joe-boy**

Dervaig

Much appreciated Joe. Ta very much.[:D][:D][:D]

Dervaig

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.