Question for chub

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin.

Account Locked
hi
i was just wondering with all your veiws on the subject of war is there a reason why you havnt joined the army so that you can go over there.
before anyone asks when i left school i tried to get in the army but as i have been disabled since i was 3 they failed myapplication on medical grounds but passed the writen test with high enough pass to get into officer training.

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

norm

you can not have every one in the army martin

who would serve your beer in the local pub?

Lid

Talking of the army, two young lads in our street are signing up. One has already and the other was going to ask me to write a reference for him, but hasn't yet. Also my nephew who left the army a year or so ago was called up recently.

I remember during the 1991 Gulf war that my work had to submit the names and addresses of all staff for call up purposes.

Being and ex trainee RAF pilot myself, (I went deaf in one ear and strictly speaking I'm too tall too), I doubt very much we'll need extra ground troops, as most of the work will be done from the air with high tech stuff ($$$$$lots).

Lid [:)]

martin.

Account Locked
norm
if lanlord not there ill serve myself ive done it before

tight lines.
martin.

Beebs

quote:Originally posted by norm

you can not have every one in the army martin

who would serve your beer in the local pub?

But with someone that seems to be so up for a war, you'd think he'd be chomping at the bit to go and kill some Johnny foreigners.

chub

i would love join up but i cannot because i have a long term medical condition[:(] if i could i would love to join the raf as i was in the air training corps when i was at school and really enjoyed my-self going to camp,flying and shooting [:D].

i love catching chub

Last edited:

Lid

Sorry to hear that chub. I hope it doesn't affect your day to day life too much. I too was in the ATC at school. Good wasn't it!! I remember one camp near Weston Super Mare, where the planes were all grounded and we spent all the time doing drill, or going into the town. Got pretty good at by the end of it (drill that is), but hardly a suitable substitute.

Lid [:)]

martin.

Account Locked
sorry to hear that i never got on well with the local lads in the ATC there was local rivalry between them & us in the ACF i managed to get 3 stripes in it & also when i moved to mildenhall in 1970/71 i helped start a new detachment up there.
that was till i got to involved with motor bikes, beer & women in that order

tight lines.
martin.

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Martin, Three stripes![:)]
2 more you could have been a Perch![:D][:D][:D]

teepee.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
STAND BY YOUR RODS!

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

martin.

Account Locked
nice one peter i asked for that
still waiting to see tony's effort

tight lines.
martin.

chub

thanx martin i try to help my local rafa when i can and i also like to go to my local airshow at waddington once a year [:D] my neice who goes fishing with me has recently joined the atc in dronfield. So all my spare time is being spent helping her and this year i am taking her to waddington airshow. What are the standards like at your local atc because at my neices the unifom was dreadfull that they gave her[:(!] so i will treat her to some pieces of kit at the airshow as there is loads of stalls that sell army surples there [:D]

i love catching chub

martin.

Account Locked
thats over 30 years since i was in ACF although i still see a couple of my old mates we seem to have drifted away from it.

tight lines.
martin.

Beebs

I know I've been a traitor, but I was having a trawl through Angler's Net forum and I came across a familiar name, a familiar writing style and a familiar load of biggotted tripe. >

Quote "will everyone stop have having a go at tony blair i totally agree that we should go to war and anyone who dosent is supporting saddam hussain and the genocide he commits against his own people "

Reply - "Still here Craig I thought you said ,in a previous thread you were essential RAF personnel waiting to be called up,
as I said earlier all my nursing friends in the TA have gone,you also said you could not wait to go and drop bombs,

Now you are saying we support Sadam if we do not agree to war,perhaps you should go, then you may grow up when you find out the horrors of war .
I agree with you(good god thats a first )that the genocide should stop,but more innocent people including children will be killed if war breaks out.
Where do we stop .Lots of African countries do dreadful things to their own people, do we go to war with them all?What about Mr. Mugabe, we cannot just start a war.
nursejudy"

I mean, that is you, the same Craig Mason isn't it from Derbyshire? The one who's claimed that he's essential RAF personnel waiting to be called up?
But you've said earlier on here that you've got a long term medical condition.
The one who p155ed a whole load of people off on AN when he admitted he fishes without a licence?
The one who's into Fish Keeping and requested a special section on MD's forum just for the like?
This is just a small selection of Craig Mason's valued input to other forums, the rest I feel you should read for yourselves but it's worth seeing what our friend Chub has to say on other Bulletin Boards. Check him out on AN under Coarse Fishing Forums and see what he has to say.

I'm beggining to get the impression that you are a bit of a bullsh1tter Mr. Mason, which is all very well, but I feel you've deceived some good, honest people on this forum with your rubbish.

This wasn't meant to be a witch hunt, but when you come out with some of the stuff that he's been coming out with since he popped up on here, it's nice to see a bigger picture of the bloke.

What do you say Craig Mason? If I'm wrong, please put me and the others right. If I'm wrong, I'll publish a full and public apology, but I'm not, am I?

Last edited:

angler-mark

Beebs,

I had a look on their site and I think you might have a point, it will be interesting to see his reply if it comes. [:)][:)][:)]

Tight Lines

Mark

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nope , not been a traitor at all mate.

I still visit AN every day (Alan Fawcett is my name on there) even though i'm a moderator on here & to be honest if it hadn't been for Elton & AN i would never have gone to Yateley, which means i wouldn't have got to meet up with Dave & Stu, which means you lot wouldn't have Mr wonderfull here as your local friendly lout, yob, bully & all round bad egg mr nice guy [:D]

Alan

There's a monster outside my window..can i have a glass of water?

Last edited:

Beebs

quote:Originally posted by Trogg

Nope , not been a traitor at all mate.

I still visit AN every day (Alan Fawcett is my name on there) even though i'm a moderator on here & to be honest if it hadn't been for Elton & AN i would never have gone to Yateley, which means i wouldn't have got to meet up with Dave & Stu, which means you lot wouldn't have Mr wonderfull here as your local friendly lout, yob, bully & all round bad egg mr nice guy [:D]

Alan

Yateley, now there's an idea for a Fish-in. For a 100 you can hire the Pads lake for 24 hours and have the lake to yourselves. I don't know how many swims there are though. Just found out - only 10 swims available.

Trogg - where on Yateley did you fish when you came down?

Last edited:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
We had the Sandhurst lake all to ourselves, it was one of Stoneys bashes mate take a look here

It was fun & the best part of it is, there's another one every year its all done to raise money for Macmillans.

Take a look at Stoneys site by clicking here

Alan

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oh & don't forget to ask Dave about the 500lb of groundbait he made Stu carry to the far side of the lake [;)]

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.