Q.O.S.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Dont watch it anyway but sure wont now.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Ive nothing against the other presenters but, I hope the viewing figures for the show now fall through the floor. Disgraceful.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Apparently it's not popular with younger viewers,clearly what the BBC top brass don't realise is that by pandering to younger viewers will lose them older viewers,I wouldn't miss Sue Barker so much but I did like Matt and Phil.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Wonder if they will get someone to Replace the Weasel Lineker whilst he gets Immigrants settled into his House ?

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I mentioned this yesterday to SWMBO, as she watches it. The sad thing is, the replacements will most likely not be chosen on merit, but on appearance.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I'd basically start watching it again if it was Baddiel and Skinner hosting it. Can't be doing with most panel shows, Paul Merton etc

62tucker

Site Supporter
Netflix might of bought it and we could see Meghan as presenter

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
It does seem a bit dated as a show now but I think Matt and Phil were brilliant and the only thing keeping it afloat. Disgrace to get rid of them for no good reason. Can't really think who they'd get as replacements as I'm not sure it's mainstream enough anymore to pull any decent names.

Reactions: drw

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
Cant say I have watched in years, they only covered ball games mostly plus olympics so zero interest from me in that area bit of a joke really like the sports personality thing.....yes you can win if auntie beeb covers you otherwise get lost :LOL:

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Apparently it's not popular with younger viewers,clearly what the BBC top brass don't realise is that by pandering to younger viewers will lose them older viewers,I wouldn't miss Sue Barker so much but I did like Matt and Phil.
And we are told that the country's demographic is changing in that there are more older people than younger. Everything seems to change in favour of the younger generation yet there are more of us with grey hair, and we have a greater spending power.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Wonder if they will get someone to Replace the Weasel Lineker whilst he gets Immigrants settled into his House ?
That's immigrant (carefully selected and vetted) in the singular.