PVA on Method Feeder (MATCHES)

Boggis51

tailgunner
Site Supporter
I have seen in the press that Phil Ringer, along with other anglers are using a feeder,
with a PVA bag attached to it with pole elastic ,this is so you can put larger hard pellets in the PVA bag on the feeder
rather than the 2mm normally used on a method or hybrid feeder ,
The idea being the larger pellets don't get eat by the smaller fish, and are left for Mr CARP.
Would a bomb with a small PVA bag with 4. 6. or 8 mm pellets attached to the baited hook, work as well do you think?
As anyone tried the PVA bag attached to a hybrid feeder (Jon Arthur You Tube tip) recent.
Not new, been doing this for a few years.

Line Clip

I use the GURU speed mesh just an over hand knot is used each time tie any size
I will use tiny bags with a mix of pellets and take it from there.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
The tactic described in the op allows you to use hard pellet instead of soaked, whilst maintaining the presentation a method feeder gives. When it came out there was also some suggestions that the freebies burst out a bit better.

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
ive always used E.S.P pva mesh kit, you can make your bags as small or large as needed, google it and there is a video to see how it works, very simple.

Line Clip

Just watched the old video on YouTube FISHING GURUS, Steve Ringer v Jimmy Buller at Gold Valley explains the cut down feeder and PVA bag plus the T bag and bomb, (not seen that one before)
Thanks Maverick , sorted.