purepellet.co.uk - highly recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious Sam

Seriously Serious
There was a thread on here recently asking who was best for skrettings pellets and this set me off looking for a supplier as I was sick of paying 3 per bag for remarked pellets from the tackle shop.

Eventually placed my order with purepellet.co.uk and they were great, bought 5kg 2.3mm / 5kg 4mm / 5kg 6mm and 2kg 6mm expanders - price was 18 for the pellets and 6 for next day delivery so overall cost to me including delivery was 1.33 a kilo so a huge saving and they were indeed delivered next day.

Highly recommended for anyone looking for a good pellet supplier.

Last edited:

T1Cybernetic

This is the one :: http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/92673

Cheers for letting us/me know...

DDM

Danny
are they just as good as them that you buy out the tackle shop?

DDM

Danny
also how do you choose between the size for each type of pellets? i want 2.3mm and 4mm standard pellets but it only lets you select the size. Then it loads a paypal screen and it says size 2.3, 4, 6,10 etc etc but no way of choosing your specific size you want? maybe im being really thick and missing something? [:p][:I]

Serious Sam

Seriously Serious
To be honest they're better than the ones I've bought from the tackle shop, I presume because they're fresher as from the sound of it they ship quite a bit so fresh pellets are coming in and going out whereas I suspect some of the pellets in my tackle shop may have been sitting on the shelves for years. I've bought expanders from the local shop that won't expand no matter how many times they're pumped and can only assume they've gone off.

Ref. ordering,I had the same problem in selecting what I wanted so e-mailed them the list of what I was after and they confirmed stock and e-mailed me an invoice which I could pay onlinbe using Paypal.

Would be better if they could fix up their site so there was a proper order form but it wasn't too much hassle and the guy that replied to my mails (Justin) was helpful.

basher

After reading the recommendation on this thread I have ordered and received pellets.
As said you have to e-mail them the sizes you require and they will answer by return.
The person you deal with "Justin", keeps you fully updated by e-mail and delivery is exactly when you want it.
Excellent customer support.

petemid

Just got 20 kilo of pellet off them - excellent service all round [:T][:T][:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.