PUPSS Pole Support system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Lazarus
Hi all.
I was thinking of buying one these systems ive just seen theIR 2 page colour ad in Midland's Angler looks ideal for what i'm looking for would suit me down to the ground &not very dear only 29.99.
would do for pole fishing& feeder fishing ,carp fishing,method fishing,
using a long rod rest when float fishing. "BUT"?
anyone got one .
are they any good
does the bar going across foot plate interfere with you landing fish.
Any info please before i spend my hard earned cash.

Datafile2.jpg

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

PoleRoller2003

'Pole Breaker'
i have a pupps system. my pupps syestem only lasted me 5 months if i were you y dont you have a look at the spray bar instead.im going to scrap the pupps system and buy the spray bar.as the pupps system has it weak points.the foam bar that extends off there is no proper surpport to take the weight of the pole. as the back part of the exstention bar twists theres the weak point. my veiw to your question is have a look at the spray bar . far much better surport price around 20.00. fits any seat box

poleroller2003
chris the name fish the game

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
I Have got one larry and i can't fault it and as you say it can be used for all kinds of fishing, i didn't pay 3o for it tho, give Brian a ring on 01772 626585 tell him you are a mate of mine and you will get it for 50 only joking mate just tell him you are a pal of AL'S fron Chorley and he will sort you out.

Happiness is playin wif yer rod

carper2002

'Ronnie'
Hi Larry
ive got one i think its a usefull bit of kit once you get used to it you shuold get one for about 25.00 if you shop around or in the mags post free
cheers

RONNIE (carper2002)

Steve M

Site Supporter
Hi,

I bought a PUPS system early last year and have used it almost every time I've had a dangle.Attaching it via my seat box legs is easy, and makes setting up a support for feeder and waggler rods a cinch,especially on hard/uneven ground.I have used it on 2 trips to Ireland where it was attached to a platform, 20ft out from the bank, for fishing a feeder.Personally, I find it gets in the way fishing a long pole, but thats just me.It has had a fair bit of abuse and seems to be coping reasonably well. The only real gripe is stowing it in a rod holdall where it always seems to get stuck.
Cheers.[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.