Public Self Humiliation

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I may be setting myself up for a fall but: I would like to extend a challenge to Dave and Petero_O A nugget each on the F & F at Lindholme.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Give me some good advice Pete and I will cut you in for 50% (y)

Fill their pegs in mate (preferably with concrete), take a radio and play it as loud as possible, pinch their baits, and threaten to fill Dave's pork pies with a vegetarian substitute. That'll sort them out. Oh, and tell Peter that Lindholme is near Preston :ROFLMAO:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Fill their pegs in mate (preferably with concrete), take a radio and play it as loud as possible, pinch their baits, and threaten to fill Dave's pork pies with a vegetarian substitute. That'll sort them out. Oh, and tell Peter that Lindholme is near Preston :ROFLMAO:

Unlucky Pete, I know where Lindholme is. ;)

Mr Spence, Challenge accepted. :upthumb:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've fished Laurels once on a MD's F&F as it happens and packed up early for a DNW (n) Since then the lake has been totally reworked and all the spits removed, so I think it's safe to say it'll be an even playing field Dave.;)

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Any advice how to fish it mate, or will I have to practice?

It all depends which lake mate. When I went with @sly, I was bagging up on the waggler, but it was warmer then. The second time we went, we were at the other end of the lake and it was blowing a bit. I caught on both feeder and waggler but not as many. I've forgot which lake we were on to be honest, but I think it was Beeches. Did well on maggot, worm and caster. A pellet waggler is also worth taking.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Challenge accepted Dave but just to save yourself any ribbing from Peter just pass your 2 quids to me, afterall Peters will only be handed over anyway.

@ukzero1 are you fishing it?

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Challenge accepted Dave but just to save yourself any ribbing from Peter just pass your 2 quids to me, afterall Peters will only be handed over anyway.

@ukzero1 are you fishing it?

As much as I'd like to, I have too much work to do on the lakes. Platforms to repair etc. I hope all that do make it though have a good time, whether bagging up or not. :upthumb:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Come on, take the day off , Ill even pick you up ;)

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave it’s very kind of you to fund Peters day at Lindholme.(y)

After all he is going to need some coins from somewhere to pay @Dave yet again.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:eek: Oi What's this ? All the Dave's ganging up on me, Shine those Nuggets up lads, they're coming home with Mugger. :upthumb:

ukzero1

Site Supporter
:eek: Oi What's this ? All the Dave's ganging up on me, Shine those Nuggets up lads, they're coming home with Mugger. :upthumb:

Hold on a minute, I'm a 'Pete' too. If I can make it, I'll watch your back mate.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
@Peter mate on recent Form Dave might be confident but its getting Cold and his Brain Gets to thinking about his Pie supper so my money is on you mate