Chervil

Site Supporter
They really don't get the irony in setting up segregated areas for black people

This is also worth a watch

I like this bloke

Last edited:

The Hitman

Site Supporter
I finally spoke to Sky yesterday as I am moving soon and about cancelling my Sport Channels, I said that I refuse to be Dictated to and will not be watching anymore Football or any Sport come to that matter where I see that White people are kneeling and the slogan of BLM is on the back of players shirts, and as this is a Democratic Country not a Dictatorship to please remove my Sport Subscription.

He replied that he had taken so many calls today about people wanting to cancel their Sky Sport for the same reason and that he would express my views and put it on my account as to what I had said. My answer was to make sure that he did and to please pass it on to the Assholes who though it would be a good idea to support a Thug who held women at gunpoint for a living.

Serves Sky right it seemed the way he was talking there are more people-cancelling than taking out Sky Subscriptions.😡😡😡
Just Cancelled mine.

nejohn

Site Supporter
I think it is all going to end in tears, I really don't think the BLM movement represents the majority of Non whites but unfortunately the s**t stirring media have decided they do and are going to ram it down everyone's throat until they get a reaction which invariably they eventually will and it will become very messy.....but who will get the blame, certainly not the media

SeanB

Site Supporter
The media doesn't care either way as long as its making money.

It's starting to look like the Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies 😳

spudnudd

The old fella worked on the buses all his life and he said years ago that letting the Sikhs wear their turbans instead of the caps that came with the uniform was the beginning of what was going to happen. Next came Robertsons Jam with the golliwog logo and so it goes on and on and now we are slave traders ffs. One of the best comics years ago was Charlie Williams a black guy that was also one of the first black pro footballers and he was great he got some stick off audiences but he always got the better of them with Humour a thing that the later generations have lost big time compared with years ago. I miss those years with the jokes as today the powers at be and media just seem to want to grind you down and unfortunately they are doing. I could just imagine Charlie coming on stage with a white lives matter t shirt on he always seen the funny side of things but thats a generation of folk we have lost but i will never forget the black comic from Barnsley oh i wish he was still around today. He got the MBE so if he could do it in those days why ere they whinging now?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I tell ya now most Black People just want to get on with their live's without all the Hassle. This to them is more of a ball ache than ya can probably imagine.

lp1886

Site Supporter
I tell ya now most Black People just want to get on with their live's without all the Hassle. This to them is more of a ball ache than ya can probably imagine.
More like a ball & chain ache 😂

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
The old fella worked on the buses all his life and he said years ago that letting the Sikhs wear their turbans instead of the caps that came with the uniform was the beginning of what was going to happen.
They had a religious reason for not removing their turbans. A completely different issue.

The turban is one of five articles of faith worn by Sikhs, representing spirituality, honour and piety. According to the religious tenets of Sikhism, it should not be removed in public and can only be taken off in the privacy of the home

spudnudd

They had a religious reason for not removing their turbans. A completely different issue.

The turban is one of five articles of faith worn by Sikhs, representing spirituality, honour and piety. According to the religious tenets of Sikhism, it should not be removed in public and can only be taken off in the privacy of the home
And the old fella said they shouldn;t have got the job he was an inspector on the buses and a keen as mustard on the rules it was totally different country in those days there was a lot of opposition to giving way to the Sikhs on this issue.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Common sense prevails...

Police say NO crime was committed when Burnley fan flew 'White Lives Matter' banner over match at Manchester City - but club vows to 'root out these racists' and hand lifetime ban to those involved
  • Jake Hepple, of Colne, Lancashire, claimed responsibility for last night's stunt
  • Has been pictured with EDL leader Tommy Robinson and says he won't apologise
  • After investigating Lancashire Police said no criminal offence had taken place
  • Came as racist posts by Mr Hepple and girlfriend, Megan Rambadt emerged
  • Blackpool Airport, which was used by plane, has halted banner towing flights

Reading through the Dail Mail article it certainly looks like the paper is doing it's best to discredit Jake Hepple

Last edited:

spudnudd

Think this as gone a bit like when Cummings went to Durham certain people jump at anything unfortunately the football club as joined them. It was obvious to anybody that no law had been broken ffs. if black live matter can be put on football shirts [ i totally disagree with ] then its endorsed my thoughts that football as turned into a circus and full of clowns running it.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
I have nothing whatsoever against Sikhs. Turbans, the thin end of a very large wedge.

Good few years ago a group of Sikhs trashed a theatre because they thought it insulted one of their deities. Whole bunch should
have been deported. If people don`t like our country then get out.

spudnudd

Those days are gone Pompous we change everything to suit them as we are seeing at the moment its been going on steadily for years.