Protectapole

tikkaman

I would like to recommend this company (Protectapole) to anyone looking for pole cones or inserts.The service you'll receive is second to none, they are fabulous. I first used them approx 3yrs ago & had a set of cones & inserts made for my pole, these were not standard off the shelf parts, they were made to measure & of excellent quality & fit. At that time, I used a puller bung so I did not require a nose cone for my No.4 section. Recently I've gone over to the Preston side pullers, (which in my opinion are great) so I now required a nose cone for my No.4 section. I didn't think I'd be able to get one as I couldn't imagine any company going to the trouble, time & cost of making just one insert. It's not cost effective on such a small item. However, I contacted Protectapole, explained my dilemma & within a few hours I had a reply from Darren at Protectapole saying that there was no problem, they would willingly make a one off cone for me, which was no more in price than an off the shelf component & arrived within 36hours. This company has a very high standard of quality & service, & I feel that they deserve a mention in the angling circles. Well done Protectapole.

Paul.P

I use the ptfe cones on one of my poles, & thought i'd give there new club range a go on another pole, both fit perfectly & i have to say the quality of the product is much better than others that are advertised.