Protectapole.com -Nose cones

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I’ve just put some of these in one of my poles, my first impression is they are an excellent product...Last season , I tried a set from another company, and although they served the purpose, they were more trouble than they were worth, keep coming out all the time!!!,falling out or getting stuck up the next joint up 😡These new ones are a much better fit , nice and tight, I’ve put a drop of super glue in for extra insurance 👍👍I’ll see what they’re like when I fish with them ...Bonus is they come in 7 different colours as well, so you can be a tart and colour coordinate 👍👍Gazza 3CC7B938-112F-48D9-A010-18CD6290490A.jpeg

Attachments

• E8B1A2E5-CD3A-4294-B694-1D73785BF55A.jpeg
    E8B1A2E5-CD3A-4294-B694-1D73785BF55A.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 25

carphauler

Barbel Tickler
Should have bought orange 🍊🍊🍊🤣🤣
I had the white protectapole ones on mine, great for stopping you dinking the male/females when shipping out.

PeteC

I put them on my Pole too after I suffered a few chips in the ends....not had any problems since, work really well. Only thing I would say is that I did have a bit of trouble with the largest one...basically if i wasn't careful when putting the pole away and slid the other sections in a bit too enthusiastically then I would knock the protector out even though it was held in with gorilla glue...! I solved the problem by putting a small strip of tape inside the Pole before putting the protector in....no problems since..!

tikkaman

I've used this company on a few occasions, they are a good set of guys, very helpful & will go the extra mile to ensure you get the best service, plus their products are second to none.

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Got a set in one of my poles, excellent, tried one of the other makes/types in another pole, not as good. They certainly protect the end if it drops on the ground.

The Hitman

Site Supporter
I’ve just put some of these in one of my poles, my first impression is they are an excellent product...Last season , I tried a set from another company, and although they served the purpose, they were more trouble than they were worth, keep coming out all the time!!!,falling out or getting stuck up the next joint up 😡These new ones are a much better fit , nice and tight, I’ve put a drop of super glue in for extra insurance 👍👍I’ll see what they’re like when I fish with them ...Bonus is they come in 7 different colours as well, so you can be a tart and colour coordinate 👍👍Gazza 3CC7B938-112F-48D9-A010-18CD6290490A.jpeg
I have been looking at these for my Acolyte. Did you order direct or from there ebay shop?

They do look really good.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Very nice. 👍. I’ve had the ones that come out. Ended up fishing them back out of the section with a bung puller. 🙄

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
They are very good have used them myself ,