"Producor"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannysdad

Guv
I've just got my photo-licence back and just wondered.....Is there still such a thing as a "producor"?

Meaning having to take (produce) your licence, insurance, MOT to the cop-shop if you have been pulled over or been involved in a bump.

As everything is done electronically these days is it still the same?

I've not had to do it in yonks but I've not been pulled over either.

Mark

robbofish

No is all done electronically these days small camera on cars tell them everything about you in seconds so no need for a producer.

stikflote

Site Supporter
a mates lad got pulled on his scooter ,he was given a paper to produce his docs at police station ,this is last two weeks

the gaffer

you can still get a producer but theres no need if the police car is fitted with the ANPR system,(automatic number plate recognition system)as it tells them instantly if the vehicle is taxed insured ,mot'd,even without stopping you.

Hatman

Drawbag ace
Producers still exist. I got ticketed by plod for a parking offence, plod phoned base to check that I was insured and had a full license, then after it all checked out he gave me a producer to take the documents to the police station! I think this was done to waste my time as punishment for parking in a part-time restricted parking zone to pick up a takeaway, to ensure my food got cold.

mecca

Another smoggy
i got a procucer from a copper on a police horse once, bet not many of you have had one of those[:D]

i was gobsmacked, but was being gobby (i was 18) so deserved it.

Now im fully legit i never get stopped[:(]

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
Wozelbeak...........errr, I "CLICKED" it and nothing happened.[:D][:D]

lurkio

A little dab'll do
Originally posted by wozelbeak

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkIz3-8wRgo[/youtube]

Odly enough that was exactly what popped into my head when I read the opening post. [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.