space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just sayin !

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
The good old days of gaming, pong, pacman, space invaders.... now-a-days most of the games are abut killing or racing, you play them online with strangers and learn how to work as a gang, you learn how to kill with ease and if you die you just hit reset and start again.... todays games have become addictive, now the type of kids who used to be out in the street playing football and getting chased off for making a racket are sitting in their rooms playing shoot em ups, with realistic video play, they become so enthralled by it they go out and meet their mates, then sit around in one of the bedrooms playing the agme as a gang and when it gets boring they go out and act the game out in real life instead!

Wise Owl

Account Locked
At the time when i was a Kid i couldn't understand my old ladys smile when i said "im getting me chopper out" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: whatever happened to a good old Pinball Table (y)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Love pinball mate, in a local we used to go in we had pinball comps, 5ver a man highest score outta yer 3 games took the pot (y)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Just sayin !

I remember being on holiday in Yarmouth when this came out. Me and a mate were addicted within the first day and all our holiday, and spending money, went on it:(:cry:

rudd

Site Supporter
The good old days of gaming, pong, pacman, space invaders.... now-a-days most of the games are abut killing or racing, you play them online with strangers and learn how to work as a gang, you learn how to kill with ease and if you die you just hit reset and start again.... todays games have become addictive, now the type of kids who used to be out in the street playing football and getting chased off for making a racket are sitting in their rooms playing shoot em ups, with realistic video play, they become so enthralled by it they go out and meet their mates, then sit around in one of the bedrooms playing the agme as a gang and when it gets boring they go out and act the game out in real life instead!
Gangs have been around since man first walked.
Video games have always been addictive.

Being street wise and battlefield survival tactics do have similar traits - but so does poaching.
Human nature.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Gangs have been around since man first walked.
Video games have always been addictive.

Being street wise and battlefield survival tactics do have similar traits - but so does poaching.
Human nature.

Stop talking rubbish, everybody knows all these attacks are caused by "violent video games", as a kid i used to play nightgunner on the Spectrum, it took me ages to break my habit of flying over Germany every night shooting up their night fighters and dropping my bombs on Berlin ;)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I thought I had problems - having played the Space Invader tables in pubs I used to lie on the lawn firing shots up into the night air at imaginary UFO's :D

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Ah thats it my obsession with Donkey Kong got me arrested in the Banana plantation on holiday ;)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I thought I had problems - having played the Space Invader tables in pubs I used to lie on the lawn firing shots up into the night air at imaginary UFO's :D
The main problem with that mate, is the fact that you were in your 40's:p

rudd

Site Supporter
I have been playing COD Mobile for several weeks.
Whilst raking the leaves yesterday heard footsteps coming down the alley, dropped into prone position and raised rake into shooting position, grabbed a tenis ball, shouted frag out and lobbed it over the fence, wife come out of back door and angrily said ' what the f are you doing'! ???

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Ah thats it my obsession with Donkey Kong got me arrested in the Banana plantation on holiday ;)
I wouldn't go public on a liking for donkey Kong. I've no idea what it is but as a euhphemism it sounds worrying.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I used to like playing on the old Air Hockey tables in the local.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I used to like playing on the old Air Hockey tables in the local.

My ex went mental when i came home from the gaff one winter and she saw me and a mate struggling to lift an old click clack off the back of my pickup...we eventually managed to get it apart in the front garden, carried it through to the back room and set it back up.... we drove her mad with it all she could hear over her bullsh...erm soaps was the sound of the disc (puck) being bounced back and forth :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: