Pro Logic Pro Braid Scissors

rd115

Some of the gear, No idea
Site Supporter
Can get these from Bobco, bit pricey at a tenner but you really get what you pay for.

I've had no end of scissors, most advertised as braid scissors and never had a clean cut, even from big names like Fox and Daiwa, all garbage.

These scissors give a clean cut every time, even on 8 strand uncoated fluffy stuff, think it's thanks in part to one blade being serrated. Handle could be better, not very ergonomic, rubberised grip would be better.

49960.jpg

They just work, super impressed (y)

davylad

Site Supporter
The best braid scissors cost around a £1, maybe £1.50p. They are the scissors that are made for young children to use in places like nurseries, when they are cutting and pasting. I use them when I'm sea fishing, you get a nice clean cut "every" time, try them you won't be disappointed.

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
I have had ESP or Drennan braid scissors for many years which are slightly serrated and have never had a problem cutting anything with them and they seem to stay sharp for years too which is a bonus these days.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've got a cheap pair of Linauffe (sp) which I've had for years and still do a good cut