Prince Andrew

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
We all know he's been in the news a bit lately. I read in one of the newspapers that he'd had 1000 lovers. My question is f he chose Fergie what were the other 999 like ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

brian carragher

Site Supporter
We all know he's been in the news a bit lately. I read in one of the newspapers that he'd had 1000 lovers. My question is f he chose Fergie what were the other 999 like ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How many of those 1000 were supplied by his friend the financier Jeffrey Epstien?

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
Where's your patriotism lads , Queen and country , keeping the privileged in the manner they've become used to , Gawd bless em all

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Far, far from it Owly.
Just my opinion of course but I will always respect any person that puts their life on the line to protect their comrades.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I agree full heartedly mate but since he came out he aint had to worry about being homeless and where his next Meals coming From.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
So true mate but let's not pretend that we wouldn't do the same in the same position.

I am far from being a Royalist as it doesn't bother me one way or the other but they do lot for charities and educational foundations that we never hear about.

Want to or have to, who knows but it's done nevertheless.