Preston XL Top kit case question or alternative?

SpeedyJD

Hi all.
Sorry for another Top Kit Case question. I'm looking at the Preston XL Top kit case, personally because I don't want to unzip and open a kit case all the way round if it's peeing it down with rain or I just want to get at 1 top kit mid match again without routing around for one in a bundle of 12.
One thing with the Preston though, is it a good idea to have both parts of the top kit hanging in the case by its elastic when it's in an upright position. I know any top kit folded in half has its number 1 hanging, but this would have its number 2 hanging too. Hope I've explained that ok. Has anyone experienced problems or is there an alternative i.e. the Daiwa kit case? Thank you.

baggy

Mark Saunders
I have the short Milo one and the Cresta 190, how I keep my top kits together with a small loop of elastic. This stops this problem

Griffo

Site Supporter
I have the preston xl that holds 8 top kits, I cut it down so that it accommodated my number 3 section and the number two just about touches the bottom as it hangs on the elastic, doesn’t seem to cause any harm.