Preston X6 box

Status
Not open for further replies.

glughead

Anyone got one,if so whats your opinion,and anyone know cheapeast place to buy one.thanks in advance

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Mates got the X3, loves it. Im pretty sure all the X range is the same basic box with extra draws added.

Not sure about prices, just google it, and have a good scout round mate.

strat2

dont get one basicaly you can buy better for your money prestons are a waste of time mine broke.

strat2

i got a rive Rx2 mate they the muttsnutts. there solid to sit on dont wobble.
fully adaptable perfect but little pricey but you pay for the quality of the materials used which are top notch!

neal666

glad to see the preston box bashing is still going on! [8)]

had my preston onbox 6 draw for a good while now and its still mint!
not one thing wrong with it. excellent box in my opinion. i guess its down to how you look after it [:I]!

i got a rive Rx2 mate they the muttsnutts.
yeh there is no doubt about them being a nice box just depends if you have 600-700 to spend on a box[:0]! the preston space station is as good imo.

jazzyman69

Have a look at the FOX box as these are being sold off at a discounted price ( the wooden drawer ones ) i have one and would'nt swap it for the world, Well perhaps a Milo....that said pound for pound its a good solid affordable box...Good luck whichever you decide on ...Jazzy

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
The debate on which box is best will go on forever.

If the box suits YOU and does what YOU need it to, then go fo it.

I personally have a box that everyone on here would sneer at, but it does me, and nevr had a problem with it. I really dont see the point in spending 6 or 700 quid on a "BOX".
Not everyone can afford that, and alot of people forget that.

Afterall, wouldnt it be boring of we were all clones and all had the same?

chavey

I'm selling a second hand one for my local tackle shop on Ebay, have a look you may well get a bargain
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250153162341&indexURL=4&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

strat2

get a tourney pro box .... i hear these are wicked :) i no alot of people that use them and say there the next best thing to a rive... will rasion uses one and it cant be that bad, and i think about 5 of the boxes used at fisho where the tourney pro box

Thom

a box is for sitting on and holdign your gear, it doesnt help you fish strat and it deffo doenst make you a better angler [:p]

strat2

actually metal haveing a comfy box makes you feel better and more comfortable with your fishing that makes you get into it more.

Would you ever do a match now with your old shakey box compared to your milo ?

Thom

Im trying to swap my milo for a matchbox and a bit of cash [:I]

Really hate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.