Preston supera feeder rods

Mike atkinson

Site Supporter
I have the 12’6 80grams feeder rods, absolutely love these rods for upto 50/60mtrs for roach/skimmers n bream, excellent playing action, and great at casting cage feeders, a bargain at £180.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Glad you like them, never had more than a waggle of one myself (think it was an 11ft which felt nice save for the handle) but I have heard quite often that they are pretty good.

Minno

I use the 12’6 in both 50g and 80g for all my bream, hybrid and roach feeder fishing.

Most of my fishing is medium to long range and these are perfect. Enough backbone to chuck heavy feeders if I need to but soft enough not to bump fish.

Absolutely love them.

Mike atkinson

Site Supporter
I use the 12’6 in both 50g and 80g for all my bream, hybrid and roach feeder fishing.

Most of my fishing is medium to long range and these are perfect. Enough backbone to chuck heavy feeders if I need to but soft enough not to bump fish.

Absolutely love them.
Have you tried the 80gram distance master? That’s an awesome rod aswell, it’s my next step up from the supera, even though they’re rated at the same casting weight, the distance master is that bit beefier,

Minno

If I need to go heavier than an 80g Supera, I’ve got a 4m Distance Master.

Because the blank has such a fast action, it’s easy to cast a long way but it’s surprisingly soft when playing a fish.

Mike atkinson

Site Supporter
If I need to go heavier than an 80g Supera, I’ve got a 4m Distance Master.

Because the blank has such a fast action, it’s easy to cast a long way but it’s surprisingly soft when playing a fish.
Is that the 100gram one?

Mike atkinson

Site Supporter
Yes it’s the 100g rod.
I’ve got the 100gram aswell, loverly rod, and I also have the drennan acolyte distance feeder, another loverly rod, we’re spoilt for choice, on affordable quality long range feeder rods.