Preston Shuttle / Absolute compact box

sampower

I’ve bought a Preston Shuttle and have an Absolute Compact Box - I can’t figure out the right way to load it - is very unstable and won’t fix in to place

I know there’s an adaptor for Inception boxes which holds a bottom cross bar of the box, but my Absolute doesn’t have one.

Anyone had a similar issue or have and advice? Cheers all ?

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
Hi Sam I had the same issue when I had that box see pic of my convo with Preston .. no where stocks them they are order only so ask your local shop to order them in under that part number

rd350lc

How do you get on with the compact seatbox ? , Does it have plenty of storage capacity ?

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
How do you get on with the compact seatbox ? , Does it have plenty of storage capacity ?

I liked the box as it had the deep base unit which is useful I added two other trays though for storage. However just upgraded to the Preston carbon seatbox which I love ??

rd350lc

I liked the box as it had the deep base unit which is useful I added two other trays though for storage. However just upgraded to the Preston carbon seatbox which I love ??
Thanks for the reply , are the other trays readily available ? Do they fit any other Preston boxes

JLK

Maglock and original trays/drawers are cross compatable. As are the inception drawers/trays. However, these are cheaper than the absolute because they are made from plastic.