preston seatbox draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithium

hi all[:W]
iam trying to buy a new or used a seat box draw for a preston x3 ( the old type with metal clasps and metal hinges ) not had much joy as every where i phone are out of stock,do they make them anymore ? can any of u MDs outhere solve my prob

ta dave

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Im a little confused, are you after the draw on its own or the complete drawer unit?

I dont think they make the metal drawers anymore, but they do make the plastic ones, and they re usually around 19 quid each[:0]

lithium

after the plastic draw unit to be able to add on to exsisting box
Originally posted by badpegpicker

Im a little confused, are you after the draw on its own or the complete drawer unit?

I dont think they make the metal drawers anymore, but they do make the plastic ones, and they re usually around 19 quid each[:0]

Last edited:

Genus9

They are still available from Preston,

We got one for a customer about 2 weeks ago so the best thing to do is get Your local Preston dealer/stockist to order one for You.

Our rep Will Freeman carries spares in His van in case He calls on a shop and they need one. [:)]

The unit You're after costs 24.99.

Last edited:

lithium

nice on gents ,thanks[:D]
Originally posted by Genus9

They are still available from Preston,

We got one for a customer about 2 weeks ago so the best thing to do is get Your local Preston dealer/stockist to order one for You.

Our rep Will Freeman carries spares in His van in case He calls on a shop and they need one. [:)]

The unit You're after costs 24.99.

SteveR

sorry to jump on someone elses thread but dooes anyone know where I can get hold of the Space Station TX deep cross draw with partitions?
Metal clip version.

chubby chubber

Site Supporter
anyone know if you can buy the plastic opener for the front draw on an old version x5 had this box about six years now and its split so find it hard to open the drawer cheers for any help

SteveR

Genus9, do preston still make all the bits n bobs for the black TX and have you any idea what the cost would be?
Nothing on their webby about the partitioned drawer (wanted as a replacement) that I can see, but expecting a high quote.
A complete price list for all the add ons for the black TX is what i really want, not sure the wife would agree though![B)]

Last edited:

SteveR

Originally posted by SteveR

Genus9, do preston still make all the bits n bobs for the black TX and have you any idea what the cost would be?
Nothing on their webby about the partitioned drawer (wanted as a replacement) that I can see, but expecting a high quote.
A complete price list for all the add ons and replacement bits for the black TX is what i really want, not sure the wife would agree though![B)]
]

Genus9

Does the Tx have plastic clips or metal ones,

Preston still have them both in stock but don't seem to be advertising the older ones that's probably why they are'nt on the web site,

They're still in the trade catalogue and sell for 24.99 or 29.99 depending on which one Your after.

Gillbo

Gillberto
I have a Spacestation for sale but have the deep 40mm drawer, a few winder trays and the extra deep base with metal clasps on i would consider selling separate if the whole box does not go.

Status
Not open for further replies.