Trade Preston Monster X Carp feeder rod 10ft

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Preston 10’ mini carp if you can lay your hands on one. Still one or two crop up on eBay now and again. Expect to pay £100 + for one though. They seem to have a bit of a cult following 🙄😫

endpeg

Supera 10ft is a very nice rod, fair bit dearer than the Monster.
Ignition is supposed to be good too but not seen or held one, there about £50.

Total

Site Supporter
Preston 10’ mini carp if you can lay your hands on one. Still one or two crop up on eBay now and again. Expect to pay £100 + for one though. They seem to have a bit of a cult following 🙄😫
^^....And you've got most of 'em!:oops:;)......Not having my one though.....:p:love::ROFLMAO:

Aztecca

Site Supporter
I've got a preston "Tyson" 9ft feeder rod i use on commercials.Cost me about £50 last year and does the job for me.Not sure if they have been discontinued though.

adam11

I've got one I'd sell, I'd want £60 for it , it's not been on the bank five times, all tips and bag etc, there's nowt wrong with it I've just got a fetish for free spirit rods and looking for an excuse to get the 10ft feederlite. I'm based in Selby but would meet you at Goole if that helps:)

adam11

I've got the pellet waggler too if that would be any use to you, that's only been out twice and hardly used when it was, I watched too many youtube videos during the initial lockdown and decided I would do some commercial fishing, when I got on the bank it reminded me how much I don't like fishing commercials:oops::LOL: i'd want £55 for it.

Keith1954

Site Supporter
Anyone know of any shops that have the Preston Monster X Carp feeder rod 10ft in stock?
Thanks
I bought one from Angling direct last Friday!

Preston Monster X Carp Feeder Rods, Length: 10ft, Casting Weight: 40g - £94.99
SKU: PT190509013