Sold Preston m50 16m pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Hi all i have a preston m50 16m pole for sale ,7 top kits and a cupping kit ,1 cup . The number 4 has been broken but i have put one half over the other and it is probably stronger than before . Apart from that it is in pretty good condition . It has side pullers and is a nice pole . £550 . Collection from Scarborough preferred when restrictions are lifted

Attachments

• 20201107_082118.jpg
    20201107_082118.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 37

robert d

Site Supporter
Hi all i have a preston m50 16m pole for sale ,7 top kits and a cupping kit ,1 cup . The number 4 has been broken but i have put one half over the other and it is probably stronger than before . Apart from that it is in pretty good condition . It has side pullers and is a nice pole . £550 . Collection from Scarborough preferred when restrictions are lifted
Ps i didnt break it a friend did lol. Hes had a lot of problems so i didnt ask him to replace no4 . I gave him the pole but he purchased another and gave me the Preston back .

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Ps i didnt break it a friend did lol. Hes had a lot of problems so i didnt ask him to replace no4 . I gave him the pole but he purchased another and gave me the Preston back .
This will be an absolutely awesome buy for someone ❤️❤️

Simmo

Hi Robert, scuse my ignorance but is this the Preston M50 Response or is there an older version which is your model. I'm looking for a decent carp pole which will handle up to mid-double figure fish. Also, are the spare tops all 'power tops' please?

Ta 👍🏼

robert d

Site Supporter
This will be an absolutely awesome buy for someone ❤️❤️
Cheers Gazza ,another pole hardly used , im mental or was i got a new one nearly every 12 to 18 months ,sometimes sooner . I only fish usually a dozen times a year . I need to get out much much more and say used prolifically lol

robert d

Site Supporter
Hi Robert, scuse my ignorance but is this the Preston M50 Response or is there an older version which is your model. I'm looking for a decent carp pole which will handle up to mid-double figure fish. Also, are the spare tops all 'power tops' please?

Ta 👍🏼
Its the original m50

robert d

Site Supporter

Ta 👍🏼
Il have to check out what tops are with it . I think its fairly strong but in all honesty id be going down a margin pole route for doubles if i were you ,

robert d

Site Supporter
Il have to check out what tops are with it . I think its fairly strong but in all honesty id be going down a margin pole route for doubles if i were you ,
I didnt catch any doubles on it ,so honestly couldnt say ,it handled 7 or 8lb fish well . I wouldnt fish it to snags myself but i should think if you are good with a pole it would handle doubles . It was supposed to be the strongest out of m50 m70 or m90 .

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I didnt catch any doubles on it ,so honestly couldnt say ,it handled 7 or 8lb fish well . I wouldnt fish it to snags myself but i should think if you are good with a pole it would handle doubles . It was supposed to be the strongest out of m50 m70 or m90 .
Keefy Haynes(the legend Shallowman) had an M90 and used to fish it for every thing, including edge fishing 👍👍

robert d

Site Supporter
Keefy Haynes(the legend Shallowman) had an M90 and used to fish it for every thing, including edge fishing 👍👍
Thanks Gazza ,the m50 is stronger im told ,definitely not as responsive as a m90 but for the money very good .

robert d

Site Supporter
A few match 4 i think and 3 power kits ,some with side pullers ,others with puller bungs ,just looked at it closely and its in very good condition ,someone will get a bargain .

robert d

Site Supporter
SOLD
Now SOLD ,,,, cheers all

Status
Not open for further replies.