Preston/korum accessory inserts.

Emrsw01

Hi recently purchased one of these.
Does anyone know which inserts I need to fit it to a 19mm square leg or a 25mm chair leg.
Most of the Korum stuff is now out of stock but have been told that Prestons stuff should fit.
Also have one of these and have same question.https://www.anglingdirect.co.uk/korum-anychair-adapter
Assumed this would be same size as the feeder arm but in fact it is much bigger.
Have seen these.
Or these

Anyone shine any light on which inserts fit these Korum accessories?
Thanks in anticipation.

Reuben

Site Supporter
You need the ’old’ Preston inserts. I use a Preston feeder arm & tray on my Korum Chair with no probs. There are usually quite a few for sale on Ebay - that’s where I got mine from. Buy more than you need as they will become scarce at some point.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
The 19mm inserts that I use for my Tournament box are red in colour. I think there are three different sorts but, it’s the red ones that fit my seat box legs the best.

Reuben

Site Supporter
Give me a shout if you’re struggling, I may have a few spares knocking about.

Reuben

Site Supporter
I don’t think they are either. Certainly not for the 19mm Korum legs anyway. I’d contact Bobco for proper advice.

Reuben

Site Supporter
To be fair, some of the inserts I’ve acquired for my Accessory Chair haven’t all been perfect. Sometimes a bit tight in the round bit. Also I recently purchased a Preston side tray & the 19mm insert that came with it doesn’t fit - too big & my other inserts don’t fit either. Luckily I can tighten one of the round ones enough to do the job. I’ll have to pad out one of my 19mm inserts with gaffer tape or something similar.

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Email Preston Customer Services from the main website.

I had a very similar sounding query a while back, and they sent me a link to the correct inserts on their website. I think they were £2.50 for two.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
It’s the red ones I have for my box legs - picked up half a dozen from eBay quite cheaply

Reuben

Site Supporter
Yep that seems right. The 25mm round is for the leg fixing of the feeder arm ie it’s actually produced for a 25mm chair leg. So the insert goes into the feeder arm fixing to reduce it to 19mm square. Hope that makes sense😗