Preston Innovations quick dry landing net

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
I’ve had one of these for seven years so I feel I’m qualified to review it :ROFLMAO: . So why now you may ask? Well basically it’s hanging on the line to dry at the moment and just thinking what a good and faithful piece of kit it’s been. I must have landed thousands of fish with it and it’s still like new. It is just the right shape and size (mines the 18” version but they do a 16” and a 20” version as well). Easy to handle and yet I’ve landed carp to 17lb in it. It’s deep enough to be secure but shallow enough that you can unhook fish in the net with ease. It is also very quick drying as the name suggests. The best think about it though is it’s durability.Even after seven years the block joining the ring to the handle is really solid. The one they sell now is slightly different to mine but it is basically the same design and construction. If you are looking for a new landing net definitely consider it. I couldn’t be more pleased with mine.

FBDD3378-6C33-44C0-976A-E27B1061C514.jpeg

Birtleyheed

Site Supporter
I've a Preston 20" net. Used it for past 2 years, as good in condition as the day I bought it ( think it cost approx 17 quid ) and rate it the best landing net I have had.