Sold Preston Innovations Absolute Compact Blue Edition Seat Box..............£250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Time to sell my Absolute Compact Blue seatbox as I've now upgraded to a Rive D36.

This was the final updated version of the Compact with a redesigned deeper integral base which is 110mm deep, 30mm legs with the new captive internal leg design. All 6 legs extend and 2 have threaded inserts. As standard it was supplied with a 40mm deep partitioned draw unit and a shallow 26mm unit + some storage space under the seat with 1 large and 2 small hooklength boxes (All 3 are still with the box and haven't been used) Additionally I have added a shallow 26mm winder unit (No winders supplied.) and a shallow partitioned 26mm draw unit. all catches are the Original non Mag-Lock type in full working order and they are compatible with the later Mag-Locks should you want to add additional units. It comes with the original seat cover and carry strap + most importantly a Maggotdrowning.com sticker. ;)

I'm also including the following

Preston Mega Side Tray + support leg.
Small Side Tray (1 chipped corner but still useable).
Preston Roost attachment (taking 6 kits) + Sensas roost attachment to fit bankstick.
2x Preston keepnet attachments (Both need handwheels).
Off-Box side arm with Garbolino Pole sock.
Boss feeder rest head.
If I can find it I'll add an extending Preston feeder arm in as well.

The footplate is completely removable should you want to want to use it without and because the box is an H-Frame design you don't need to add remove units to get a seat height to suit.

DIMENSIONS
  • -Maximum Height (Top of Legs)- 475mm
  • -Maximum Width- 650mm
  • -Maximum Depth (Footplate Closed)- 520mm
  • -Maximum Depth (Footplate Open)- 720mm
  • -Maximum Depth (Footplate Removed)- 430mm

Due to the size this is strictly for collection only. I'm based in Barnsley but I would be prepared to meet/deliver within a 25 mile radius.

20210609_111126.jpg

20210609_111804.jpg

20210609_111515.jpg

20210609_111609.jpg

20210609_111723.jpg

20210609_111848.jpg

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Nice box for someone is that Peter. Cheap for all that mate. I take it you’ve transferred the bespoke over size nugget holder to your new seat box ? 🤣👍

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Time to sell my Absolute Compact Blue seatbox as I've now upgraded to a Rive D36.

This was the final updated version of the Compact with a redesigned deeper integral base which is 110mm deep, 30mm legs with the new captive internal leg design. All 6 legs extend and 2 have threaded inserts. As standard it was supplied with a 40mm deep partitioned draw unit and a shallow 26mm unit + some storage space under the seat with 1 large and 2 small hooklength boxes (All 3 are still with the box and haven't been used) Additionally I have added a shallow 26mm winder unit (No winders supplied.) and a shallow partitioned 26mm draw unit. all catches are the Original non Mag-Lock type in full working order and they are compatible with the later Mag-Locks should you want to add additional units. It comes with the original seat cover and carry strap + most importantly a Maggotdrowning.com sticker. ;)

I'm also including the following

Preston Mega Side Tray + support leg
Small Side Tray (1 chipped corner but still useable)
Preston Roost attachment (taking 6 kits) + Sensas roost attachment
2x Preston keepnet attachments (Both need handwheels)
Off-Box side arm with Garbolino Pole sock.
Boss feeder rest head.
If I can find it I'll add an extending Preston feeder arm in as well.

The footplate is completely removable should you want to want to use it without and because the box is an H-Frame design you don't need to add remove units to get a seat height to suit.

DIMENSIONS
  • -Maximum Height (Top of Legs)- 475mm
  • -Maximum Width- 650mm
  • -Maximum Depth (Footplate Closed)- 520mm
  • -Maximum Depth (Footplate Open)- 720mm
  • -Maximum Depth (Footplate Removed)- 430mm

Due to the size this is strictly for collection only. I'm based in Barnsley but I would be prepared to meet/deliver within a 25 mile radius.

20210609_111126.jpg

20210609_111804.jpg

20210609_111515.jpg

20210609_111609.jpg

20210609_111723.jpg

20210609_111848.jpg
Really a very good deal 👌 good luck Peter im sure it will sell quickly

deck24m

Site Supporter
Hi Peter I have just been let down on a box I was buying.

I am really interested and in Barnsley next week so could collect.

I am just leaving a busing site and will be traveling back to Bolton so won't be able to send any posts for the next 4 hours but I will contact you when I get back. Please don't sell it before then.

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Does a Maggot Drowning sticker double or half the price ? who knows :ROFLMAO:
Nice deal for somebody though are you leaving any nuggets in the draws

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Peter I have just been let down on a box I was buying.

I am really interested and in Barnsley next week so could collect.

I am just leaving a busing site and will be traveling back to Bolton so won't be able to send any posts for the next 4 hours but I will contact you when I get back. Please don't sell it before then.
Hi Deck, , You have first refusal, I will PM you my mobile and you can give me a call later. :upthumb:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
My Rive box is older than my previous Garbo box ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.