Preston Inception or Korum Deluxe Chair

Method Man

Hi Guys any of you have experience of the above chairs? At the moment I have the x25 but find it a bit low and no back adjustment I have ankle problems due to surgery and find difficulties in getting up after sitting, opinions please..

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
I have knee problems and l use the Korum deluxe and find that due to the arms it makes it so much easier to stand and lower myself into. As l fish all over the place and rarely on level ground this chair is a boon for me. Best thing since sliced bread. I also do quick overnighters due to chair being able to lay back comfortably and still use the arms to sit up quickly if necessary. It has very good adjustable legs and a high enough back to give neck support. Somewhere on this site are photo's of my chair set up for two rods or the pole in any combination. So my vote goes for the Korum Deluxe.

Method Man

I have knee problems and l use the Korum deluxe and find that due to the arms it makes it so much easier to stand and lower myself into. As l fish all over the place and rarely on level ground this chair is a boon for me. Best thing since sliced bread. I also do quick overnighters due to chair being able to lay back comfortably and still use the arms to sit up quickly if necessary. It has very good adjustable legs and a high enough back to give neck support. Somewhere on this site are photo's of my chair set up for two rods or the pole in any combination. So my vote goes for the Korum Deluxe.
Thanks for this Steve, I was tending to think this as the Preston doesn’t have arms, it’s grim getting old and creaky lol, ?

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Just to let you know that from taking it off the trolley it takes me less than 40 seconds to put it up into the sitting position. I have worked out the height needed for my legs using the front legs and basically locked the front legs. Only the back legs then need changing to level the chair. If using the foot plate then I but that on before l erect the char with the legs set at the highest level and only set and lock them once the chair is level.

Method Man

Just to let you know that from taking it off the trolley it takes me less than 40 seconds to put it up into the sitting position. I have worked out the height needed for my legs using the front legs and basically locked the front legs. Only the back legs then need changing to level the chair. If using the foot plate then I but that on before l erect the char with the legs set at the highest level and only set and lock them once the chair is level.
Good information very helpful cheers..

PAB

Site Supporter
I have had both as well as tried the Middy feeder chair which was way to low and now have had a Fox Warrior for a year much lighter and in my opinion more comfortable with arms to help me up try one at the shops not to expensive either.