Preston ignition feeder rods

Devon Ken

Site Supporter
Has anyone bought one and what they like seem cheap looking at the 10 foot version

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I hope this isn’t a rebadged Tyson from Preston. The supera is a lovely rod but, the Tyson broke tips for fun. Just be careful if you do go ahead and buy one don’t exceed the recommended casting weight will ya. 👍

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
I hope this isn’t a rebadged Tyson from Preston. The supera is a lovely rod but, the Tyson broke tips for fun. Just be careful if you do go ahead and buy one don’t exceed the recommended casting weight will ya. 👍
They probably are same rods - just a marketing thing to shift some more

old bill

I still say you can’t beat the original 10’ mini carp. What a lovely little rod they are. There’s one on eBay at the moment. I’m tempted. 😳🤣
Still using mine Mick i have caught loads of carp with it , and have had it years . If i remember rightly Tommy Pickering had some input in the design when he was Preston sponsored .

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
I’ve still got the matrix carpmaster they brought out in 2008 I’ve multiples of these, pretty much a Preston carbon active rod but they breakdown much better 😂

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Still using mine Mick i have caught loads of carp with it , and have had it years . If i remember rightly Tommy Pickering had some input in the design when he was Preston sponsored .
Indeed he did. His daughter Emma is after one of my mini 10’ carp. She says she should never have parted with the one she had from Preston. 😁