Preston Hardcase Supera Carryall.

Rick123

Site Supporter
Coming from a similar Matrix bag that I thought was good, this has exceeded my expectations. The big plus is I can get my big tackle box (guru style) inside one of the pockets without any struggle. The two side pockets are huge, and take all my pole floats in those large slim transparent boxes pole winders come in. I can squeeze in 3 on one side, and my 3 catapults sunglasses, glasses, scissors and other bits like pole bungs in the other. The main compartment is a bit special in that when opened it does not collapse on itself like the Matrix one did, and the bottom is hardcore so does not get wet. It has a tongue style opening and is cavernous after all my bits i can still put my coat, hat, gloves on top. It also has another side for landing net, and pole extensions. At the price £55 it has to be the best value out there, did I mention its made of a kind of rubberise material, so is water proof, and possibly rot proof too. But time will tell if it last, I'm happy with about 3 years+. 5 stars from me on this one.

Whisker

Site Supporter
I’ve just changed all my luggage from Matrix to Supera as the former leaks too much in bad weather. The Supera range is certainly quality gear and although I’ve not used it in all weathers as yet, so far I’m very happy with it.

Rick123

Site Supporter
It just seems to fit the gear I have, heavy when full, but that's down to me, not the bag?

Whisker

Site Supporter
Ha, yes! Just sold the small bait bag and bought the large so I can take more stuff... will I ever learn...? 🙄😂

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I was going to post a question as to whether this was any good. My old Preston Competition 55L is falling apart, only had it around 15 years:D. Been looking at a few (online) and I think I shall go for one of these.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Coming from a similar Matrix bag that I thought was good, this has exceeded my expectations. The big plus is I can get my big tackle box (guru style) inside one of the pockets without any struggle. The two side pockets are huge, and take all my pole floats in those large slim transparent boxes pole winders come in. I can squeeze in 3 on one side, and my 3 catapults sunglasses, glasses, scissors and other bits like pole bungs in the other. The main compartment is a bit special in that when opened it does not collapse on itself like the Matrix one did, and the bottom is hardcore so does not get wet. It has a tongue style opening and is cavernous after all my bits i can still put my coat, hat, gloves on top. It also has another side for landing net, and pole extensions. At the price £55 it has to be the best value out there, did I mention its made of a kind of rubberise material, so is water proof, and possibly rot proof too. But time will tell if it last, I'm happy with about 3 years+. 5 stars from me on this one.
Pole extensions??
How long is it ? 😁

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
I've recently made the switch from matrix luggage to the preston supera range from holdhall to eva bait tubs.i can highly recommend, I'd go as far to say its the best luggage I've ever owned and I've had a few.Even the preston supera rods are again as good as anything I've owned and I've had a few.
Big thumbs up from me.