Preston Edge Monster 8.5m Margin Pole

adz1189

Site Supporter
Hi all, wondered if anybody is the owner of one of these poles? Still looking into buying a margin pole for this year, considering the Preston Response 8.5m pole at £280 but noticed the edge monster online at half that price, anyone offer any insight on weight, strength, overall opinion on either models!? Cheers!

rufcuk

Buy the edge its strong straight and wont let you down- the only reason to buy a response is if you own the poles as well as believe its interchangeable

adz1189

Site Supporter
Buy the edge its strong straight and wont let you down- the only reason to buy a response is if you own the poles as well as believe its interchangeable

I see what your saying I noticed they advertise the response as interchangeable with the other poles in the range! Never considered that actually. Bonus, the edge monster saves some pennies to put towards maybe a couple more top kits to go with it.

rufcuk

I see what your saying I noticed they advertise the response as interchangeable with the other poles in the range! Never considered that actually. Bonus, the edge monster saves some pennies to put towards maybe a couple more top kits to go with it.

All sections for the edge are dirt cheap compared to any other poles