preston drifish 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

n00b

bream slime
aye up fella's
i recently blught a drifish 500 bib and brace and jacket and last week as i was on holiday with my mates at stafford moor i wore it everyday..really pleased with it as it pi$$ed down a couple of days and im not one for sittin under a brolly and it did the job..anyway it's proper covered in slime and mud etc..whats the best way to clean it..any ideas..i don t think u can just lob it in the washing machine..
cheers
lee

big Stump

Hi nOOB, get yourself down to millets, "you know where you buy your best clothes....LOL..... No seriously get some TECHWASH for about a tenner a bottle us this instead of washing powder, this will clean your kit & re-waterpfroof it as well...only thing is you will need a rinse hold on your washing machine for it work properly...

carlh

Originally posted by big Stump

Hi nOOB, get yourself down to millets, "you know where you buy your best clothes....LOL..... No seriously get some TECHWASH for about a tenner a bottle us this instead of washing powder, this will clean your kit & re-waterpfroof it as well...only thing is you will need a rinse hold on your washing machine for it work properly...

As above,ive washed mine umpteen times with the above the only difference is i do it by hand.

greentura

Greenie
you could just leave it...remember, 'old fishermen never die, they just smell like they have'[:D][:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.