Preston DF30 Suit

pagie

Site Supporter
Looking at purchasing one of the above, any feedback as to if they are any good or not?
Hi Robbie, I bought one to take to Ireland this year kept me nice and dry, friends have the DF25 suits and are pleased with them as well, you will need a fleece under the jacket when it gets colder but will keep you nice and dry

fadgewacker

Out of interest, how did you all find the sizing? A bit small, or just right vs your expectations? I'm between a M and an L, nowadays (!), but don't want a L to drown me or to constantly have the cuffs in my way.

sampower

I've got the Celcius Thermal Suit.. cracking for winter. It feels so heavy when you open it initially but worn its really comfortable and feels light when worn! No good once the temperature rises though!

sampower

Out of interest, how did you all find the sizing? A bit small, or just right vs your expectations? I'm between a M and an L, nowadays (!), but don't want a L to drown me or to constantly have the cuffs in my way.

The sizing can be a little bit odd - I've got a coat that fit's well in body but trying to fasten the velcro's around the neck with hood up when raining, it seems tiny!
Bib and brace are fine though

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
What's the difference between the DF25 and DF30 ? The water and breathability ratings are the same,