Preston customer service

pies

Site Supporter
They must think I'm a right pain, I've been emailing them for alot lately about different items. Must look like I’m m just messing with them but im not. Anyway I get a quick reply evey time, the answer its not always what I hope for but I prefer to be told what’s what. IE no more carbon seatboxes are planned. So hats of to them for speedy polite replies

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
They must think I'm a right pain, I've been emailing them for alot lately about different items. Must look like I’m m just messing with them but im not. Anyway I get a quick reply evey time, the answer its not always what I hope for but I prefer to be told what’s what. IE no more carbon seatboxes are planned. So hats of to them for speedy polite replies
An american owns them and zebco who own browning

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
I must also commend their email service. I sent them a message about a couple of fitting for my homemade lidded side tray. The next morning there was a reply with the part numbers that I needed.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
It’s great to see good customer service at work, especially for a company in transition.

Russamg

I agree I have pestered them a few times lately and always had a nice quick reply. Well done Preston!!

Not Now Kato

Site Supporter
I've had great customer service from them, always helpful replies and they even sent me FOC a couple of adapters to fit my pole roost to my seat-box.